Bhad Bhabie joins Only Fans, nets a $1 million in six hours

• Leader

Bhad Bhabie, who very recently just turned 18-years-old, joined OnlyFans. In the first six hours of her first day, the Dr. Phil phenom-turned rapper turned OF star says she banked a cool million dollars in her first day on the platform.

Kinda icky that she was 17 just a week ago. At the same time, I don't want to shame her for this type of work. It's her body, her choice.

Thoughts, Exhale?

bhad-bhabie-of.jpg.1227655fd874317989c5c3d06debaa0c.jpg

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Kinda icky that she was 17 just a week ago. bhad-bhabie-of.jpg.1227655fd874317989c5c3d06debaa0c.jpg

What’s even more icky is imagining how many people would probably subscribe to these sooner if the laws didn’t requires the performers to be age 18.

Remember how much of a thing it was just that Billie Eilish turned 18? 

:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

What’s even more icky is imagining how many people would probably subscribe to these sooner if the laws didn’t requires the performers to be age 18.

Remember how much of a thing it was just that Billie Eilish turned 18? 

:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Or even worse, they would just do it over snapchat instead and bypass the laws all together. james charles makeup GIF by Super Deluxe

• Haha 4

I'm sure a big part of the reason she got so much money IS that she just turned 18. the phrase "barely legal" is a thing for a reason......people are gross and want to see underage women.

also she has a lot of tattoos for an 18 year old!!! 

I feel bad for her in many ways, but good for her for making that coin....hope she saves a lot of it! lol "just turned 30" doesn't have the same cache in the **** industry :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 2

She shopped in a store I worked in a few years ago. She was a teen but hanging out with three grown men who definitely didn’t seem like industry ppl. The energy was weird. She definitely grew up too fast. I feel bad for her and it’s scary how a lot of young ppl really like her.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I remember watching a video where grown men, knew her probation rules prohibited from fighting back or face jail time, they knew legally they can set her up to get beat up anytime, cos of the laws that prevented her from defending herself. 

That studio fight where she was dragged by the hair from a chick, she was screaming for help, while they walked out of the studio and locked it out from the outside so she couldn't escape. 

Some of my friends said she deserved cos she couldn't keep her mouth shut. 

I'm almost sure she faked that $1 million, she's not that popular lmao and who would pay for this lmaooo? 

Btw I find it so gross to sell nud s, p rn videos of you to some old guys, disgusting. All of these people don't love themselves I'm pretty sure about that. It's only my opinion. It's even more disturbing when u have to do that cause you don't have job and money. When it comes to being 18 years old and doing that, it doesn't surprise me cause I'm from Europe and here in many countries when u are 18 yo you are 100% an adult, still kinda gross  

• Like 2

Her body her choice ugh. I’m a very very open minded person who really tries to see from other perspectives, but this is just trashy, or a more respectful word would be distasteful. I can’t believe this is the way the general public’s mind is thinking nowadays. No disrespect to anyone, but political correctness these days is absolutely ridiculous in my personal opinion. Ps I’m not even saying she should be shamed for this despite my opposition. It’s just the whole “her body her choice” in terms of what I said above gets a big eye roll from me. Similar how I feel when people were saying WAP was female empowerment. It’s ***. We all do it. And it’s great. But it’s not ******* female empowerment. 

sorry I’m medicated 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block