[World-Wide Fans]Petition for Britney to Hire Her Own Lawyer, Almost to 500,000 SIGN IT

This is not the same as the other petition thread so don’t merge this.

As we all know Britney’s right to hire her own lawyer was unjustly taken away from her before she could ever fight this conservatorship she’s been trapped in for 13 years. One of the worst parts is: she’s being held captive with her own money (she also gets $1,000 a week allowance despite being the biggest pop star on the planet). The court appointed attorney appointed to her by the allegedly corrupt California Court system makes a lot of money off of Brit as well.

The court appointed "attorney" is named Samuel Ingham (or as Lou's alleged buddy LawyersforBritney calls him "KINGHAM") & he recently filed court documents requesting Jodi Montgomery (a sketchy woman with open guardianship abuse cases who was handpicked by no other than Britney’s father, James) a permanent conservator of Britney's person (she can make all of her medical decisions including medication & mental health care.

Call (202) 225-5635 & request he holds a hearing about Guardianship Abuse & mention Britney. Here's a dope script written by @C0CKy

Ewunn-JUUUAA2dq3.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, Inthezon said:

Guys I don't know why but I can't find the link to the petition. I guess the page is not loading correctly. Can someone please send me the link ?

What's creepy is that it was in my original post & now it's gone @4darkchildney  @femmepop

https://www.change.org/p/britney-spears-let-britney-spears-hire-her-own-lawyer?recruiter=1076764981&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi&recruited_by_id=6e0c6af0-8009-11ea-9126-61dcf51ad8b0

• Love 3