Sam Asghari Asked, "Where's Britney?" Amid Legal Drama

Alfaromeo

3 hours ago, LFurbish89 said:

Yes and why don’t fans also understand that Britney and Sam might not be able to discuss certain things LEGALLY. If they’ve signed any kind of NDA, they could wind up in major legal trouble. Nothing is simple.

What trouble, legally can Britney end up in? She barely has rights.

it is a genuine question, idgi

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alfaromeo said:

If you love someone, you don't care about risks. You will do whatever it takes to help them. If they did remove him, he can hire a lawyer as an interested party like how Lynne is doing. 

Don't give the nda excuse. It's old. 

I have no words when I see how blind people can be, only because they have in front of them a hot guy... I'm speechless. This is how the world is now, be hot, like some "woke" post on IG and you will be the biggest hero in the world, even if in the real life you don't do anything! They have so many bad, weird things about this guy but some fans are still defending him to death because he liked several posts with the #FREEBRITNEY.

Like you said, this is how a guy really in love should act, this is how I would act if I was in love with someone. They have so many way to help Britney, off course it won't be easy and he will pay the consequences but if he were really in love with her "lioness", he would do it anyway. What good happened to Brit since they are together? Nothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Nothing change during these 5 past damn years, actually things get even worse...

And instead of looking for solutions, he's doing commercial for some teeth products brand using Britney's name, while Britney herself is struggling with what we all know. Someone said it above, it's funny that he's only speaking with TMZ...

Archived