Ariana Grande body-shamed for looking "too thin"

Ariana has had an obvious eating disorder for years. SO WHAT? She’s allowed to look however she wants by whatever methods she wants. She is an adult and her own person. 

I couldn’t imagine judging someone else’s body, even in the name of concern. She wants a lifestyle that shows ribs? Mind your business. HOW is leaving judgmental comments about one’s body showing any kind of concern or support?

Live and let live, even if it’s not how you would personally live. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, GMFlop said:

I know who are complaining...

AlertSentimentalCapybara-size_restricted

Yeah, I doubt anyone would be like (to the woman in the back) “Looks like you’ve had way too much McDonald’s lately. You need check on your cholesterol.” Both body types are just as “unhealthy”.

People need to realize doing this to skinny people is just as bad. Idk why it’s accepted.
ARIANA IS A ROLE MODEL TO YOUNG GIRLS—-okay, to paraphrase Britney, she can be an inspiration, but she isn’t their parent.

4 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Yeah, I doubt anyone would be like (to the woman in the back) “Looks like you’ve had way too much McDonald’s lately. You need check on your cholesterol.” Both body types are just as “unhealthy”.

People need to realize doing this to skinny people is just as bad. Idk why it’s accepted.
ARIANA IS A ROLE MODEL TO YOUNG GIRLS—-okay, to paraphrase Britney, she can be an inspiration, but she isn’t their parent.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
9 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I hope she's well. Leave her alone lol

Reveal hidden contents

@Midnight where have you been? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: how was your vacation? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I've been here for like a week already :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: 

It was lovely I enjoyed the fresh air and took so many things in :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: ahhhhh it was amazing :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

It's her weight, why comment on it, her body is not a trend it's not a vehicle for your inspiration, it's not a vehicle for your analysis or criticism, it's just a body. She doesn't need to add or decrease anything unless she sees fit, she's not supposed to be anything other than what she wants to be, she is her own person outside of beauty standards and expectations of beauty from women. Stop doing that to women

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block