The order appointing Bessemer as co-conservator was rejected by the court

10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wouldn't he need this business manager in order to properly submit all of the financials?

The point is if Bessemer would have been on board already, James would need to negotiate with them in order to hire whoever he needs. Which I think would be really problematic for him, it's easier to pressure Sam now.

When James worked with Wallet, they had only one business manager, tri star.

And since team con decided to take such a step, I doubt that it will be easy to remove Miller Kaplan Arase LLP, once Bessemer is appointed. Only through the court, and this, as we already see, can drag on for years. In any case, this appointment is not good news for Britney, no matter how you look at it...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

The point is if Bessemer would have been on board already, James would need to negotiate with them in order to hire whoever he needs. Which I think would be really problematic for him, it's easier to pressure Sam now.

When James worked with Wallet, they had only one business manager, tri star.

And since team con decided to take such a step, I doubt that it will be easy to remove Miller Kaplan Arase LLP, once Bessemer is appointed. Only through the court, and this, as we already see, can drag on for years. In any case, this appointment is not good news for Britney, no matter how you look at it...

Why would Jamie need to negotiate with Bessemer to bring on his business manager?

I figured that would be something that needs to go directly through the probate court, either way — not something that Bessemer could control.

I guess it all comes down to legal strategy here...What you're speaking of sounds like legal strategy, not an actual $40,000 loss that has occurred. (Am I correct?)

I'm just not seeing how MKA coming on board can hurt Britney, now that there's oversight from Bessemer...The damage has already been done by Tri Star when there was no oversight.

The overall goal here would be to get Tri Star's financials on the court record so that Bessemer can dissect them — and then use that information against Jamie to boot him out as co-conservator altogether.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why would Jamie need to negotiate with Bessemer to bring on his business manager?

As far as I understand, in the eyes of the law James and Bessemer should represent a single organism of the conservator of the estate. So James cannot have a separate business manager only for himself without consent of co-conservator, because all fees will be paid from Britney's estate.The estate that they should protect , and work jointly in Britney's best interests. Is Jamie's appointment in Britney's interest? I doubt it.  It's just team con took advantage of the window of opportunity while Bessemer isn't officially on board yet and they don't need to ask their permission to appoint someone.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm just not seeing how MKA coming on board can hurt Britney

For example, since James is not very smart, imo, and if he had stayed one on one with Bessemer, he, without realizing it, could give out something extra info, which could hurt team con. But now he has a shield, his new business manager.

So far, only James is under fire. Other people on team con hardly want their names to be exposed. MKA's there to muddy the waters, imo. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

As far as I understand, in the eyes of the law James and Bessemer represent a single organism of the conservator of the estate. So James cannot have a separate business manager only for himself without consent of co-conservator, because all fees will be paid from Britney's estate.The estate that they should protect , and work jointly in Britney's best interests. Is Jamie's appointment in Britney's interest? I doubt it.

For example, since James is not very smart, imo, and if he had stayed one on one with Bessemer, he, without realizing it, could give out something extra info, which could hurt team con. But now he has a shield, his new business manager.

So far, only James is under fire. Other people on team con hardly want their names to exposed. MKA's there to muddy the waters, imo. 

Ah...I hadn't seen it that way. I naturally assumed Jamie would hire a new business manager, and didn't think it would matter who it was since Bessemer would have full access to their books anyway.

If Bessemer doesn't have full access, it will all collapse into a series of back and forth motions asking for more/less transparency between the two parties.

I don't see Jamie and MKA as being around for very long anyway.

I think that Ingham and Britney are thinking along the same lines as ThatSurpriseWitness, and have certain theories about how her money has been shifted back and forth between the SJB Trust and the Estate in order to hide money...I think they're assuming that once Bessemer can do a forensic audit it will become so plainly obvious that Jamie is incompetent that they'll ask for Jamie to be terminated as co-conservator in short order.

• Love 2
On 4/2/2021 at 1:50 PM, DuranDuran said:

"because he deserve to crown for putting up with so much **** coming from team cship since 2008, because while having an icon as his client he never ever sold her out to press, used her fame or chased clout. Even worse since freebritney started is a victim a smear campaign (in which i participated at first) that is completely unfair yet he is taking all those attacks without saying a word. Because he is really been doing the best he can for years . And no he didn’t help out her in this , he isn’t part of the list of people who planned this cship." - Meaner03 in comments

#FreeIngham

Seriously Scam should retire, especially if this case is so difficult for him as his minions claim... And to say that Sam was not involved in setting up Cship, such an obvious lie...  Meaner and LFB either were bribed or they were threatened.

Ingham was an accomplice all this time and continues to be an accomplice!

For almost 2 months he cannot correctly fill the order for Bessemer's appointment as co-conservator of the estate. Let me remind everyone, this is not the first time he fills this order incorrectly!

And Income also apparently agreed with James' demands to hire Miller Kaplan Arase LLP as business manager, i.e. the person James tried to hire as co-conservator instead of Bessemer, i.e. the person who was hired as a business manager for Michael Jackson a few days before his death

So it's not the first time he's filed this incorrectly? 

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

So it's not the first time he's filed this incorrectly? 

Yeah, the first time Ingham didn't specify whether Bessemer should be sole or co-conservator. Sam deliberately delays the process, I cannot find another explanation... I mean, Judge Penny approved the request to appoint Bessemer as co-conservator on November 10, 2020, i.e. 5 months ago, but the order isn’t signed yet. Bessemer is still not on board((