The order appointing Bessemer as co-conservator was rejected by the court

I thought this was already a thing????

seems like they just announced it as a victory so the press / the public would think it was resolved as a victory for Britney and back off the movement before quietly coming out and saying nah actually not.

I'm so angry!!!!!!!!!! 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the **** is Ingham doing?! Cant he do anything right? REMOVE HIM and let Britney hire a lawyer of her own choice!

Sometimes I think this is why Britney is the way she is lately...Maybe deep down she knows she's never going to get out of this and mentally she goes back to a time where she felt happy and alive? Not

where are the idiot *****es who kept calling him Kingham? i just wanna talk, not you know, beat your *** or anything 

Posted Images

This is so exhausting :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: it’s hard to stay hopeful. I feel like over the past 2 years essentially nothing has changed in this case and it seems like things are constantly postponed or something like

this happens. Has there been ONE significant change in her case since FreeBritney started???? I’m so frustrated and sad. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

19 hours ago, Slayer said:

What the **** is Ingham doing?!

Cant he do anything right? REMOVE HIM and let Britney hire a lawyer of her own choice!

I really think you would enjoy my exhale documentary. I go into all of this 

I feel very pessimistic all of a sudden.

1. "Britney" tells us that "she's" embarrassed by FBS and by extension us 

2. Bessemer is out of the picture 

3. Vivian, Jaimie, Lou seem to get things their way while Ingham is earning his lucrative salary

4. Maverick plays with us on social media

My take on this: We're being played. The c-ship is not gonna change a bit. They will let her and us believe that drastic change has happened and it's in favor of Britney and then BOOM b10 and a new residency to celebrate how "free" Britney is. They win, she loses and we're fools.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

2. Bessemer is out of the picture 

Bessemer isn't out, they will be assigned as co-conservator of the estate, but before it happens team con wants to push appointment of Miller Kaplan Arase LLP as business manager, while Bessemer is not 100% on board yet.

Scam also apparently already agreed with James' demands to hire Miller Kaplan Arase, i.e. the person who was hired as a business manager for Michael Jackson a few days before his death.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Bessemer isn't out, they will be assigned as co-conservator of the estate, but before it happens team con wants to push appointment of Miller Kaplan Arase LLP as business manager, while Bessemer is not 100% on board yet.

Scam also apparently already agreed with James' demands to hire Miller Kaplan Arase, i.e. the person who was hired as a business manager for Michael Jackson a few days before his death.

Thanks for the clarification. Ingham today has the first spot in my curse list.

• Like 3

As long as Ingham fills out the form correctly by the next hearing there's nothing to stress over. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

The next step will be to push Jamie and his new business manager right out the door once Bessemer is officially approved.

So why is it a big deal that Ingham has now approved Jamie's selection? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: It was sprung on them last time, so he just needed time to discuss it with his client.

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

As long as Ingham fills out the form correctly by the next hearing there's nothing to stress over. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

The next step will be to push Jamie and his new business manager right out the door once Bessemer is officially approved.

So why is it a big deal that Ingham has now approved Jamie's selection? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: It was sprung on them last time, so he just needed time to discuss it with his client.

For almost 2 months Sam cannot correctly fill the order for Bessemer's appointment as co-conservator of the estate. And this is not the first time he fills this order incorrectly! Due to his mistake, Bessemer still hasn’t been ordered to be co-conservator. Due to his mistake, it gave James the opportunity to push the appointment of the person he needs as a business manager to help muddy the waters.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

For almost 2 months Sam cannot correctly fill the order for Bessemer's appointment as co-conservator of the estate. And this is not the first time he fills this order incorrectly! Due to his mistake, Bessemer still hasn’t been ordered to be co-conservator. Due to his mistake, it gave James the opportunity to push the appointment of the person he needs as a business manager to help muddy the waters.

Ingham's earlier work was masterful, so I'm having a hard time believing this is pure sloppiness on his part.

There must be a reason why he's dragging his heels on this:

1) He's purposely giving Jamie's side a leg up on this for some unknown reason.
2) He's trying to delay to cover his own *** on something.

I'm not sure what the reason would be, no matter which of those two options is the correct one.

And bear with me on this...

Why is it costing $40,000 for this mistake? Because Jamie was able to get his $40,000/month business manager approved?

Wouldn't he need this business manager in order to properly submit all of the financials?