The order appointing Bessemer as co-conservator was rejected by the court

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the **** is Ingham doing?! Cant he do anything right? REMOVE HIM and let Britney hire a lawyer of her own choice!

Sometimes I think this is why Britney is the way she is lately...Maybe deep down she knows she's never going to get out of this and mentally she goes back to a time where she felt happy and alive? Not

where are the idiot *****es who kept calling him Kingham? i just wanna talk, not you know, beat your *** or anything 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

"Bessemer was approved November 10th, 2020, the objections were overruled Feb. 11th. As of March 31st, the order appointing Bessemer is STILL NOT signed" - POP CULT MEDIA

Interestingly, less than a week after the hearing, Sam correctly filled out the petition for Jodi's appointment as conservator of the person. But for almost 2 months he cannot correctly fill out the order for Bessemer's appointment as co-conservator of the estate.

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

This is unreal, I mean, you’d think a lawyer would proofread their **** before submitting it to make sure it’s all ******* correct.

less than a week after the hearing, Sam correctly filled out the petition for Jodi's appointment as conservator of the person. But for almost 2 months he cannot correctly fill out the order for Bessemer's appointment as co-conservator of the estate. It says a lot

PS I think we have 3 similar topics to merge

Esto ya es demasiado y sere sincero, es hora de culpar a Britney por todo esto. Si realmente quisera librarse de todo esto ella deberia hablar y estar presente frente a un juez y dejar en claro lo que quiere y lo que no. Es lo que hace un persona normal y cuerda. 

Ya tiene casi 40 años, puede mover su culo y actuar como una persona adulta y conseguir lo que quiere si realmente hay injusticia en todo esto. 

Estoy comenzando a darme cuenta que a britney no le interesa para nada este tema y por ende a nosotros no deberia importarnos tampoco. 

Lo siento pero ya estoy cansado de pelear y defender a britney cuando ni siquiera ella se defiende por si misma. Y no me vengan con que ella no puede hacer nada. Ella puede viajar, grabar videos, tener ***o con su novio en distintos hoteles pero no puede ir a una corte y plantear su situación? No puede pelear, hablar , revelarse ? 

4 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Esto ya es demasiado y sere sincero, es hora de culpar a Britney por todo esto. Si realmente quisera librarse de todo esto ella deberia hablar y estar presente frente a un juez y dejar en claro lo que quiere y lo que no. Es lo que hace un persona normal y cuerda. 

Ya tiene casi 40 años, puede mover su culo y actuar como una persona adulta y conseguir lo que quiere si realmente hay injusticia en todo esto. 

Estoy comenzando a darme cuenta que a britney no le interesa para nada este tema y por ende a nosotros no deberia importarnos tampoco. 

Lo siento pero ya estoy cansado de pelear y defender a britney cuando ni siquiera ella se defiende por si misma. Y no me vengan con que ella no puede hacer nada. Ella puede viajar, grabar videos, tener ***o con su novio en distintos hoteles pero no puede ir a una corte y plantear su situación? No puede pelear, hablar , revelarse ? 

You really need to read about how abusive Сship works...

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, frank194 said:

no puede presentarse en corte mi vida. solamente si el juez lo pide. ella seguro que quiere ir, pero no se lo permiten... no pierdas la fe mi amor, que britney si quiere ser libre y ella esta tratando.

the thing that worries me the most is that - britney did sign the bessemer trust appointment meaning she does want them but it was mysteriously filled incorrectly?

and then the appointment of that jodi ***** - which britney did NOT sign - meaning we cant know for sure she wants her... now that gets filled perfectly.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

the thing that worries me the most is that - britney did sign the bessemer trust appointment meaning she does want them but it was mysteriously filled incorrectly?

and then the appointment of that jodi ***** - which britney did NOT sign - meaning we cant know for sure she wants her... now that gets filled perfectly.

Yup, it worries me too... and it once again says a lot about Sam((

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

I repeat:

Everyone needs to relax. Forms being sent back for corrections is a fairly common thing. Is he dragging it out for more legal fees? Maybe. Jamie petitioning was going to happen regardless and the judge would have to approve it and this has already been done once before when they approved Bessemer. The forms have to be resubmitted for approval again. They don’t just say “your loss” because something was marked off wrong. 

I draft court documents on a daily basis that get sent to court and you clearly take due care completing them and double check them before filing them with the court.

Its not like he’s some cheap newbie lawyer, he should be doing his job properly and saving costs for his client. 

• Like 3

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

2 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Y como sabes tu eso? Lo siento pero estas equivocado. Tanto los jueces como la otra parte pedia por britney y escuchar todo lo que se esta planteando por sus propias palabras salidas de su boca. Que paso? Su abogado incompetente y que hasta ahora no logra nada dijo que NO. 

exacto... o sea ese el punto, no la dejan hablar ni presentarse en corte ni decir lo que realmente quiere.

9 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Weren’t you praising Ingham not too long ago? LMAO

No. 

Only time I praised Ingham was when he started to do what he was paid to do.

But its clearer than a day that he is incompetent and is doing bare minimum for that fat paycheck.

7 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

You really need to read about how abusive Сship works...

Se como funciona. Pero por favor, ella sale a decir en isntgram que lloro 2 semanas por un documental que la apoya en todo lo que esta pasando y luego salen todos a decir que no es ella, que son  cosas que jamas diria. Realmente britney no puede decir en una corte las obscenidades que se dicen sobre ella y como utilizan su nombre en cosas que ella no quiere? Por favor, eso no lo creo y tampoco me creo el cuento de que ella vive en una burbuja aislada en su casa y solamente en contacto con sus plantas.

Vimos miles y miles de fotos de ella con cular en manos. Esta de novia con un chico que puede usar telefonl e internet. Puede denfenderse por si sola y hablar, solo que no quiere. O bien esta de acuerdo con todo esto y realmente es una persona incompetente.

11 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

exacto... o sea ese el punto, no la dejan hablar ni presentarse en corte ni decir lo que realmente quiere.

Quien no la deja?!! Si los abogados de su mismo padre le pidieron que lo haga!! Que se presente y diga en la cara de todos lo que quiere y lo que no.