The order appointing Bessemer as co-conservator was rejected by the court

1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

I’m beginning to think Sam is just as stupid as James...

Yeah. But we have fake lawyers on here that stans him and are claiming its ok to be incompetent and not do your job.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the **** is Ingham doing?! Cant he do anything right? REMOVE HIM and let Britney hire a lawyer of her own choice!

Sometimes I think this is why Britney is the way she is lately...Maybe deep down she knows she's never going to get out of this and mentally she goes back to a time where she felt happy and alive? Not

where are the idiot *****es who kept calling him Kingham? i just wanna talk, not you know, beat your *** or anything 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Yes, he was hired before Jackson passed away and should be as far away from Britney as humanly possible if for nothing else than the bad juju. 

tenor.gif

Not the worst people always being hired to be involved into this CONservatorship. What a mess...

• Like 4
  • Exhale+
18 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Is he dragging it out for more legal fees? Maybe

And You're okay with that? These lawyers take oaths and are expected to act accordingly to what they swore to. It's perfectly normal and ok for people to get upset and call out the injustices when they aren't holding up to oath. 

That's like saying is the doctor giving you a MRI so he can run up your medical bill? Maybe like what :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: that doesn't make it okay. He needs to do his job and he needs to do it right. Someone's life literally depends on it.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

1 minute ago, Busybee said:

And You're okay with that? These lawyers take oaths and are expected to act accordingly to what they swore to. It's perfectly normal and ok for people to get upset and call out the injustices when they aren't holding up to oath. 

That's like saying is the doctor giving you a MRI so he can run up your medical bill? Maybe like what :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: that doesn't make it okay. He needs to do his job and he needs to do it right. Someone's life literally depends on it.

Be careful you might be called mentally deranged :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Haha 3