The order appointing Bessemer as co-conservator was rejected by the court

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the **** is Ingham doing?! Cant he do anything right? REMOVE HIM and let Britney hire a lawyer of her own choice!

Sometimes I think this is why Britney is the way she is lately...Maybe deep down she knows she's never going to get out of this and mentally she goes back to a time where she felt happy and alive? Not

where are the idiot *****es who kept calling him Kingham? i just wanna talk, not you know, beat your *** or anything 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, Posh Spice said:

where are the idiot *****es who kept calling him Kingham? i just wanna talk, not you know, beat your *** or anything :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

There is that Columbia graduate lawyer in here that stans Ingham. I wonder what are his thoughts now :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Ot. Its over

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+
Just now, sjadeupdate said:

Ingham must really be the most incompetent lawyer earning half a million dollars a year we've ever heard of #InvestigateIngham

21031811201125610117323100.gif

Wasn't he broke *** lawyer that did minor cases before Britney  ?

Ofc they got her worst lawyer there is. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

There is that Columbia graduate lawyer in here that stans Ingham. I wonder what are his thoughts now :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Ot. Its over

You’re mentally deranged. It’s scary. 

• Haha 1

Everyone needs to relax. Forms being sent back for corrections is a fairly common thing. Is he dragging it out for more legal fees? Maybe. Jamie petitioning was going to happen regardless and the judge would have to approve it and this has already been done once before when they approved Bessemer. 

• Like 2

I repeat:

Everyone needs to relax. Forms being sent back for corrections is a fairly common thing. Is he dragging it out for more legal fees? Maybe. Jamie petitioning was going to happen regardless and the judge would have to approve it and this has already been done once before when they approved Bessemer. The forms have to be resubmitted for approval again. They don’t just say “your loss” because something was marked off wrong. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sjadeupdate said:

Wait, isn't Kaplan hired as a business manager for Mickael Jackson 4 days before he died or something like that? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Yes, he was hired before Jackson passed away and should be as far away from Britney as humanly possible if for nothing else than the bad juju. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It’s really sick. 

I am so saddened and angry right now. Team Con worked really hard behind the scenes these days. Britney will NEVER get ouf of it unless the president of the United States himself does something.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Wasn't he broke *** lawyer that did minor cases before Britney  ?

Ofc they got her worst lawyer there is. 

I’m beginning to think Sam is just as stupid as James...