The order appointing Bessemer as co-conservator was rejected by the court

Everyone needs to relax. Forms being sent back for corrections is a fairly common thing. Is he dragging it out for more legal fees? Maybe. Jamie petitioning was going to happen regardless and the judge would have to approve it and this has already been done once before when they approvedΒ Bessemer.Β 

• Like 2

I repeat:

Β 

EveryoneΒ needs to relax. Forms being sent back for corrections is a fairly common thing. Is he dragging it out for more legal fees? Maybe. Jamie petitioning was going to happen regardless and the judge would have to approve it and this has already been done once before when they approvedΒ Bessemer. The forms have to be resubmitted for approval again. They don’t just say β€œyour loss” because something was marked off wrong.Β 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sjadeupdate said:

Wait, isn't Kaplan hired as a business manager for Mickael Jackson 4 days before he died or something like that?Β :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Yes,Β he was hired before Jackson passed away and should be as far away from Britney as humanly possible if for nothing else than the bad juju.Β 
Β 

Β 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It’s really sick.Β 

I am so saddened and angry right now. Team Con worked really hard behind the scenes these days. Britney will NEVER get ouf of it unless the president of the United States himself does something.

9 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

I’m starting to think brit will be in this situation until Jaime is dead or until she’s completely broke.Β 

That is the point of these end of life conservatorships which is technically what a probate conservatorship is in my opinion.Β 

• Like 9