allegedly Loui is making moves on Netflix

Maybe she’s trying to work her way up within Netflix and/or is trying to get close to someone who would have insider details of the documentary? Obviously she wouldn’t approach anyone working on the documentary directly as surely they’ve seen her name all over this mess in their research. 

Idk how many details this marketing person would have though, but I mean...desperation? 

Hopefully nothing comes of this! I know her having affiliation with someone in Netflix marketing itself isn’t much concern, but it still feels odd. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are they kissing on the mouth (and if this is a recent pic why in the middle of a pandemic)? Is this how the demon allegedly transfers souls?

Another day another drama ? More like another minute another drama. I am f.u.c.k.i.n.g p.i.s.s.e.d, to be part of this movement is driving me nuts. I should consider unstanning for my own sanity.

Plot twist: the Netflix doc is actually about how well Britney is under the c-ship