allegedly Loui is making moves on Netflix

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are they kissing on the mouth (and if this is a recent pic why in the middle of a pandemic)? Is this how the demon allegedly transfers souls?

Another day another drama ? More like another minute another drama. I am f.u.c.k.i.n.g p.i.s.s.e.d, to be part of this movement is driving me nuts. I should consider unstanning for my own sanity.

Plot twist: the Netflix doc is actually about how well Britney is under the c-ship 

6 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yeah, you put it really well. I don't think she can turn the tide now. The tide is high and we're going on:bang_gun_dance_boom_blue: but I will louse my mind if it's really a netflix doc from team con point of view. How would she be able to pull that? How? It was so obvious that they are living a lie and now it's more evident than ever

Isn't there someone to protect Netflix's renommé? This would take a toll on their brand, I believe

You’re right about that, Netflix wouldn’t do anything to turn away viewers especially with all the competitors they have now..

lou could pay to keep her name out of their mouths or make the Netflix doc not as revealing 

or pay to scrap the whole thing 

• Like 3

Im hoping that since Netflix themselves often has little to no involvement in the content, they just approve it and hire separate teams to produce it, and that since this woman only works for their marketing team, and is therefore not someone who'd be approving content, but marketing it, that this has no effect on the biases shown in the documentary. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Im hoping that since Netflix themselves often has little to no involvement in the content, they just approve it and hire separate teams to produce it, and that since this woman only works for their marketing team, and is therefore not someone who'd be approving content, but marketing it, that this has no effect on the biases shown in the documentary. 

Thank you for this, it's really hard to stay calm with all the **** going on :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Like 2
Just now, Roger said:

Thank you for this, it's really hard to stay calm with all the **** going on :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Yeah this week has really been a roller coaster, I really hope that because Netflix is desperate to keep viewers the more competition there is every year, they show an unbiased picture on Britney's situation, and don't try to paint Jamie and Lou as good people. Sometimes I sit and I wonder if just believing all the information were being fed would be easier, but something is horribly wrong here, and I hope Netflix used their power platform to expose all the horrible stuff going on behind the scenes of Britney's case. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Roger said:

We are cray cray and one day I think that one of us is gonna slaughter them. I want to see them dead. I don't care about positivity and ****, I want them burried, rotten and eaten by worms :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

i mean - like in that movie, people lose their patience 

Spoiler

the guy ended up shooting the equivalent of jodi.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i mean - like in that movie, people lose their patience - the guy ended up shooting the equivalent of jodi.

Gurl I appreciate the intention but I planned to watch that movie on sunday night with my BFF and you just spoiled me the end of it :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Roger said:

Gurl I appreciate the intention but I planned to watch that movie on sunday night with my BFF and you just spoiled me the end :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

hahaha sorry boo - but actually what i just said is very vague it wont ruin anything for you. you'll see.

So she's eating this lady's cooch to get Netflix on her side? She fked Sam to get to Britney, then fked Jamie to get Britney into the conservatorship and steal her money. Now she's with lady to block any narrative or investigation that Netflix could produce. She's a disgusting human. 

Marketing team doesn't control the production and direction. 

The marketing will anyway be done by her fans so even if they do no marketing Britney has enough power from just her name

And this looks like a party kiss, it doesn't mean you are best friends with someone.

And if the photo is recent it means Lucifer is scared. You can't assert your dominance here sweetie :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 4