allegedly Loui is making moves on Netflix

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are they kissing on the mouth (and if this is a recent pic why in the middle of a pandemic)? Is this how the demon allegedly transfers souls?

Another day another drama ? More like another minute another drama. I am f.u.c.k.i.n.g p.i.s.s.e.d, to be part of this movement is driving me nuts. I should consider unstanning for my own sanity.

Plot twist: the Netflix doc is actually about how well Britney is under the c-ship 

5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Plot twist: the Netflix doc is actually about how well Britney is under the c-ship 

tenor.gif

Louser knew what she was doing when she posted this story. I am so mad right now I don't have words ! Let's spam this woman's IG !

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

tenor.gif

Damage control! They are on damage control mode. Is not coincidence, yesterday captions and now this??? They are going to tell their side of the story.

I despise Loucifer so much, she is pure evil. 

• Like 6

So lou has cleary smashed her way to the top

i bet everyone in Hollywood has been with her

but wasn’t she against lgbtq and her organization would pray the gay out of men...hmm funny she’s kissing a girl here:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, Britman512 said:

So lou has cleary smashed her way to the top

i bet everyone in Hollywood has been with her

but wasn’t she against lgbtq and her organization would pray the gay out of men...hmm funny she’s kissing a girl here:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

The next rally is gonna be something. Heads will roll :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, J45x said:

Damage control! They are on damage control mode. Is not coincidence, yesterday captions and now this??? They are going to tell their side of the story.

I despise Loucifer so much, she is pure evil. 

Gosh that’s honestly one of the worst things that could happen...

one good thing is regardless of lou’s plan she’s acting too late!

many notable individuals  are aware of #freebritney now Including governors

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Roger said:

Another day another drama ? More like another minute another drama. I am f.u.c.k.i.n.g p.i.s.s.e.d, to be part of this movement is driving me nuts. I should consider unstanning for my own sanity.

Hide contents

I would never. Britney is like an addiction :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I have the same thoughts. Every. Single. Day. But I love her so much. We're Toxic

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Roger said:

Hide contents

I would never. Britney is like an addiction :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I guess I can’t see the harm in working and being a #FREEBRITNEY advocate...

SAID NO ONE... this case is mentally traumatizing, it’s like they’re purposely trying to exhaust us, moving slow so we’re exhausted by all this and move on

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Gosh that’s honestly one of the worst things that could happen...

one good thing is regardless of lou’s plan she’s acting too late!

many notable individuals  are aware of #freebritney now Including governors

Yeah, you put it really well. I don't think she can turn the tide now. The tide is high and we're going on:bang_gun_dance_boom_blue: but I will louse my mind if it's really a netflix doc from team con point of view. How would she be able to pull that? How? It was so obvious that they are living a lie and now it's more evident than ever

Isn't there someone to protect Netflix's renommée? This would take a toll on their brand, I believe

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I guess I can’t see the harm in working and being a #FREEBRITNEY advocate...

SAID NO ONE... this case is mentally traumatizing, it’s like they’re purposely trying to exhaust us, moving slow so we’re exhausted by all this and move on

We are cray cray and one day I think that one of us is gonna slaughter them. I want to see them dead. I don't care about positivity and ****, I want them burried, rotten and eaten by worms :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1