Unfollow Britney?

Just now, zenden said:

Judge had for a fact Britneys desire her dad not be involved-so then. Did court do smth about it? As far as i know-no. And yes if it handled rational way-they won't take report she had dementia then she was 20 smth. Then it is just dissapeared. So yes there r a lot of questions about that court handling it rational way for 13 years. 

I’m not talking about what was rational and made sense when the conservatorship was put into place 13 years ago. Do I think it was wrong to claim Britney has dementia when she clearly doesn’t? Yes. Unfortunately the bigger problem at the end of the day was that someone had to step in and if that was the only way they could get control and help Britney where she couldn’t help herself it’s what they had to do. I’m worried about now and why it’s not over 13 years later. I do think it was necessary at the time. But there’s been two Judges on this case and clearly they are seeing some thing and those medical files and know the full story and things that we don’t know his fence it’s not just one person making the decision to keep this rolling. Also this is the first time in 13 years that anyone’s even ever petition to fight to make any type of change to the situatJudges on this case and clearly they are seeing some thing and those medical files and know the full story and things that we don’t know his fence it’s not just one person making the decision to keep this rolling. Also this is the first time in 13 years that anyone’s even ever petition to fight to make any type of change to the situation. We don’t know why that is and maybe Britney finally requested it maybe she never did for all those years we just don’t know.ion. We don’t know why that is and maybe Britney finally requested it maybe she never did for all those years we just don’t know.

43 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I don’t know I just see things from a human perspective and we’re Britney may not like her dad and may need distance from her father she still loves him at the end of the day and any person talking bad about her dad isn’t going to make her feel good or help the situation. If he is wrong and she realizes why they need to settle it in court where it actually matters. The court is there to make rational decisions and not to be swayed by other peoples opinions.I do support the free Britney movement but I don’t support conspiracy and I think it needs to be handled the most rational way possible. And fans don’t have the facts that the judges have. You can argue with me all you want but it’s the truth and again where there’s smoke there’s fire however it’s out of our hands and I think adding more attention to it puts more pressure on Britney herself.

Okay Cassie. 

37 minutes ago, J45x said:

Okay Cassie. 

Can I ask you a serious question? How old are you because this is the Internet and this is Exhale. I don’t think any rational adult would reply with something SO STUPID about a serious topic. I’d like to believe you are wiser than that but if that’s really all you have to reply with you probably have no business discussing this matter. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Can I ask you a serious question? How old are you because this is the Internet and this is Exhale. I don’t think any rational adult would reply with something SO STUPID about a serious topic. I’d like to believe you are wiser than that but if that’s really all you have to reply with you probably have no business discussing this matter. 

Oh please who are you to tell anyone what they can discuss or not on the internet or even Exhale :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:.So authoritarian.

The internet is a free world and if I want to talk rubbish I will.  You just sound like someone from Team Con who just got discovered.   Don't come with that gaslight bull****. There are official court documents that states Britney doesn't want her father to be in control of her life, she is afraid of him and he has been abusive with her and her sons in the past. Her mom even stated he see her as a race horse. This is all facts,  stated in official court documents, no conspiracy thories.

And I seriously doubt Britney would even care what people think or say of her drunk *** father, who has a restraining order against his grandson for assaulting him. 

Makes some sense Cassie.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, J45x said:

Oh please who are you to tell anyone what they can discuss or not on the internet or even Exhale :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:.So authoritarian.

The internet is a free world and if I want to talk rubbish I will.  You just sound like someone from Team Con who just got discovered.   Don't come with that gaslight bull****. There are official court documents that states Britney doesn't want her father to be in control of her life, she is afraid of him and he has been abusive with her and her sons in the past. Her mom even stated he see her as a race horse. This is all facts,  stated in official court documents, no conspiracy thories.

And I seriously doubt Britney would even care what people think or say of her drunk *** father, who has a restraining order against his grandson for assaulting him. 

Makes some sense Cassie.

I’m going to keep this short and sweet because I can’t even have a civilized adult mature conversation with someone who refuses to look at the situation from an unbiased point of view. That’s her father and I stated he needs to go but I’m also not going to disrespect any of her family because that’s not my style. Not her sister, not her father, not her boyfriend, none of them. You are absolutely wrong. You are the one gaslighting and at the end of the day now that fans have a platform I’m not going to be one of them who uses it for hate. Hating on her father DOESNT fix the situation. Sounds like the man needs help himself. Or all the hateful trash you like to say about her sister. It’s trash. That doesn’t make me a part of team con. You sound foolish as hell. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m going to keep this short and sweet because I can’t even have a civilized adult mature conversation with someone who refuses to look at the situation from an unbiased point of view. That’s her father and I stated he needs to go but I’m also not going to disrespect any of her family because that’s not my style. Not her sister, not her father, not her boyfriend, none of them. You are absolutely wrong. You are the one gaslighting and at the end of the day now that fans have a platform I’m not going to be one of them who uses it for hate. Hating on her father DOESNT fix the situation. Sounds like the man needs help himself. Or all the hateful trash you like to say about her sister. It’s trash. That doesn’t make me a part of team con. You sound foolish as hell. 

But absolutely no one asked you to spread hate to her family members. I just suggested you, sharing about  the free britney movement on your social media can be a way of showing support to her, and that not only following her on instagram can be. FreeBritney info is no conspiracy theories, is all public legal documents. Nothing about it is fake or speculative. Britney herself asked the judge to open the case to the public.  I dont understand why you are so fixated on her father when the conversation is not even about him yet you keep bringing him up. Which is why in a joke manner I called you Cassie, because you cant stop defending a man, which not even Britney wants around her life. 

4 minutes ago, J45x said:

But absolutely no one asked you to spread hate to her family members. I just suggested you, sharing about  the free britney movement on your social media can be a way of showing support to her, and that not only following her on instagram can be. FreeBritney info is no conspiracy theories, is all public legal documents. Nothing about it is fake or speculative. Britney herself asked the judge to open the case to the public.  I dont understand why you are so fixated on her father when the conversation is not even about him yet you keep bringing him up. Which is why in a joke manner I called you Cassie, because you cant stop defending a man, which not even Britney wants around her life. 

Yes you keep missing the entire point lol. I’m not defending her father. Just move on.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I don’t know I just see things from a human perspective and we’re Britney may not like her dad and may need distance from her father she still loves him at the end of the day and any person talking bad about her dad isn’t going to make her feel good or help the situation. If he is wrong and she realizes why they need to settle it in court where it actually matters. The court is there to make rational decisions and not to be swayed by other peoples opinions.I do support the free Britney movement but I don’t support conspiracy and I think it needs to be handled the most rational way possible. And fans don’t have the facts that the judges have. You can argue with me all you want but it’s the truth and again where there’s smoke there’s fire however it’s out of our hands and I think adding more attention to it puts more pressure on Britney herself.

LOL ok, James.

• Haha 2

I’m all honesty, I follow Britney, the entertainer. I was never a person who cared about the personal lives of celebrities however when she posted her workout videos, pictures on vacation or with her kids it was nice and fun to see. But I’m just so over the unlimited images she posts from google and her spinning over a million times on Instagram.  I also can’t take the duplicate photos of her that are the same and yet she can never talk to us as her fans or supporters. 

If it’s her team, shame on them

If it’s really Britney, well shame on her too! 

Honestly i unfollowed her for my own sanity. It makes me sad guessing, analyzing who wrote that and this, why and etc. It became too overwhelming.  Still i am deeply sorry for Britney- person being inprisoned for 13 years but i can't really help her.

That is celebrity-pop princess instegramm.  And yes i believe some of the content can be work related, some personal. Ofc to bring the attention to her they have to put content. But watching the bad quality twirling videos of her dancing at home-i feel  like it is a violation of her personal space. Those videos do not benefit her-nor artist nor person. And bc i do not know whoever control it. if Britney has full control or not-bc she is under bigger restraints-she can't go for a walk without permission. So i do not know if she is the 1 who wants to share those pics and videos. And i do not want to speculate. All we know:1.from court docs she thanks informed support of the fans. She wants her dad out.

2.from her brother- she wanted out for a long time. Even then u say no1 petiotioned to terminate cship-but that was his clear words. She doesn't want to be in cship. Question is if any1 helping her to get out. Then even her brother questions it-like how it will be in practicality-getting out-we can only imagine how ppl who r nobody to her like her lawyer can act and do not do what she asks. In For the record clip-she told what ppl really not listening to her.

3. She has social media manager.