Unfollow Britney?

MikeMasi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No because that’s actually showing that you don’t support Britney. Or at least that’s how it would make her personally feel. You guys pick and choose when Britney writes or doesn’t write on Instagram but at the end of the day I think we can all agree that some of that content does come straight from Britney herself. I think what fans need to do is learn how to be more patient and wait to see what she wants to do through court. Everyone’s trying to come up with we know what’s the best thing to do, what’s the next thing to do, should I follow her,should I Unfollow her? You sit and you wait and see what happens in court. After each court date you support what she wants. whatever her fight is. Who cares if Sam hasn’t stepped up for years? At the end of the day she clearly requested what she currently requested and he’s trying to make it happen and that’s what we need to support. Each and every time.

You guys are unfollowing her because YOU are upset and don’t know what to believe. That’s not unconditional and if anything selfish. This is a messy situation and you all knew from day one that we don’t have all the details. You can’t just give up because you’re exhausted when you signed up for this movement. It’s ludacris and proves that you don’t care about her as a person and this movement is more of a social fad that you’ve enjoyed being a part of until you don’t care. A lot of you don’t even know you don’t care. It’s funny that threads with actual court documents never take off and threads that are full of conspiracies do because people just love the gossip, the mystery. This is the wrong thing to do. 

1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

You guys are unfollowing her because YOU are upset and don’t know what to believe. That’s not unconditional and if anything selfish. This is a messy situation and you all knew from day one that we don’t have all the details. You can’t just give up because you’re exhausted when you signed up for this movement. It’s ludacris and proves that you don’t care about her as a person and this movement is more of a social fad that you’ve enjoyed being a part of until you don’t care. A lot of you don’t even know you don’t care. It’s funny that threads with actual court documents never take off and threads that are full of conspiracies do because people just love the gossip, the mystery. This is the wrong thing to do. 

Since Domination, Britney hasn’t shown any care to her fans. All we are doing is trying to support her and somehow it’s making it worse. Maybe we should just leave her alone then. No one knows if she really needs help anyway. If she did, then wouldn’t we all know? 

3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Since Domination, Britney hasn’t shown any care to her fans. All we are doing is trying to support her and somehow it’s making it worse. Maybe we should just leave her alone then. No one knows if she really needs help anyway. If she did, then wouldn’t we all know? 

That’s the whole point I’m trying to make we as fans do not know. I’m sure Britney loves her fans but at the end of the day she for her own mental state probably does not want to discuss this on Instagram. Me as a human being would be hyper focused on court and was healthy for me and getting my father out of my life and not adding more fuel to the fire that is this mess. She’s a mom of two children and she has responsibilities that she can’t focus on unless her mental and her health is well. And I can understand where rehashing her past good and bad but especially the bad over and over and over again years later where people just don’t stop talking could be bad to my own mental health. How can one focus on things that matter when everyone else is focused on things that don’t matter like your past. Does it come with fame? Yes however Britney needs to focus on herself as a human being and not what the fans need. Or better yet what the fans want. We don’t need anything from Britney but for Britney to be happy and healthy.We don’t have certain answers and we are not going to get them and I think we all need to respect her privacy as she’s asked many times for.We don’t have certain answers and we are not going to get them and I think we all need to respect her privacy as she’s asked many times for.

7 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

She has shown that she cares through court documents, what are you on about mate?

2 minutes ago, _lebot said:

She has shown that she cares through court documents, what are you on about mate?

That’s just it. It comes with fame. So many celebs go through dark times and yet they communicate with their fans and acknowledge the support. 

Britney’s dark days continue to show from 2007 because she never puts them to bed so they will always be rehashed. 

21 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

No because that’s actually showing that you don’t support Britney. Or at least that’s how it would make her personally feel. You guys pick and choose when Britney writes or doesn’t write on Instagram but at the end of the day I think we can all agree that some of that content does come straight from Britney herself. I think what fans need to do is learn how to be more patient and wait to see what she wants to do through court. Everyone’s trying to come up with we know what’s the best thing to do, what’s the next thing to do, should I follow her,should I Unfollow her? You sit and you wait and see what happens in court. After each court date you support what she wants. whatever her fight is. Who cares if Sam hasn’t stepped up for years? At the end of the day she clearly requested what she currently requested and he’s trying to make it happen and that’s what we need to support. Each and every time.

There is so many more ways to show support to Britney Spears than following her on her instagram account, which has been proved that is not owned by her. Im sorry.

14 minutes ago, J45x said:

There is so many more ways to show support to Britney Spears than following her on her instagram account, which has been proved that is not owned by her. Im sorry.

Then what do you suggest is a more direct way to support Britney than through Instagram versus spending your own money on her projects? I really I’m just curious.Then what do you suggest is a more direct way to support Britney than through Instagram versus spending your own money on her projects? I really I’m just curious.

Just now, TakeYourHand said:

Then what do you suggest is a more direct way to support Britney than through Instagram versus spending your own money on her projects? I really I’m just curious.Then what do you suggest is a more direct way to support Britney than through Instagram versus spending your own money on her projects? I really I’m just curious.

Also I feel like I need to keep saying this but forgive my grammar because I’m using the voice app on my phone as my phone is broken and I can’t actually type my text.Also I feel like I need to keep saying this but forgive my grammar because I’m using the voice app on my phone as my phone is broken and I can’t actually type my text.

if you follow her on IG you are part of the scam - IMO - so yes, i unfollowed her and will not follow her until she's free.

i still can't with people thinking this is her... come on! answering questions no one asked? everything else in her life - interviews - interactions with fans at concerts - media - comments - music - is highly filtered... OH but her instagram with a direct link to 30MM people is 100% her pure opinion and point of view.

57 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

You can share on your own social media accounts about the free britney movement and how not only Jamie Spears but other people are benefitting from the cship staying in place. From business managers to lawyers to family members.  Is not rocket science. Look  how much the fans have achieved just by making noise. 

52 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Only a mass exodus would have any impact. If she lost millions of followers her team may panic or they may celebrate IDK. 

They will always found a way to show themselves as victims and the fans as toxic. 

28 minutes ago, J45x said:

You can share on your own social media accounts about the free britney movement and how not only Jamie Spears but other people are benefitting from the cship staying in place. From business managers to lawyers to family members.  Is not rocket science. Look  how much the fans have achieved just by making noise. 

I don’t know I just see things from a human perspective and we’re Britney may not like her dad and may need distance from her father she still loves him at the end of the day and any person talking bad about her dad isn’t going to make her feel good or help the situation. If he is wrong and she realizes why they need to settle it in court where it actually matters. The court is there to make rational decisions and not to be swayed by other peoples opinions.I do support the free Britney movement but I don’t support conspiracy and I think it needs to be handled the most rational way possible. And fans don’t have the facts that the judges have. You can argue with me all you want but it’s the truth and again where there’s smoke there’s fire however it’s out of our hands and I think adding more attention to it puts more pressure on Britney herself.

4 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I don’t know I just see things from a human perspective and we’re Britney may not like her dad and may need distance from her father she still loves him at the end of the day and any person talking bad about her dad isn’t going to make her feel good or help the situation. If he is wrong and she realizes why they need to settle it in court where it actually matters. The court is there to make rational decisions and not to be swayed by other peoples opinions.I do support the free Britney movement but I don’t support conspiracy and I think it needs to be handled the most rational way possible. And fans don’t have the facts that the judges have. You can argue with me all you want but it’s the truth and again where there’s smoke there’s fire however it’s out of our hands and I think adding more attention to it puts more pressure on Britney herself.

Judge had for a fact Britneys desire her dad not be involved-so then. Did court do smth about it? As far as i know-no. And yes if it handled rational way-they won't take report she had dementia then she was 20 smth. Then it is just dissapeared. So yes there r a lot of questions about that court handling it rational way for 13 years. 

Archived