I wondering why Britney herself cannot confirm she made that post

She probably has something smarter to do than to write a caption and then record a video saying I wrote that caption. 
We dont belive when she writes, we dont belive when she doesent write, if she recorded a video many of you would say, yeah thats not her, its photoshoped or something. 

At this point she honestly probably feels like any statement that she makes is going to add more fuel to the fire. She doesn’t want to face the funk that surrounds her life. There’s a 50-50 chance that the fans are either going to believe her or that they are going to drag her and that affects her mental state and all the people working around her. I’m sure she does care about certain people around here and I’m sure she doesn’t give two ****s about half the people who work for her but ultimately any statement she makes is going to have a consequence good or bad from the world and from Fans. I think fans need to be more patient and let her speak through the court in actions. Every choice in every word she says has a consequence that can affect the conservatorship what she wants when she can see her kids everything.

1 minute ago, InZone said:

She probably has something smarter to do than to write a caption and then record a video saying I wrote that caption. 
We dont belive when she writes, we dont belive when she doesent write, if she recorded a video many of you would say, yeah thats not her, its photoshoped or something. 

Indeed, they still could say her team forced her to make a video. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

40 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I don’t care if she made a video and said it herself. If she’s not out of her conservatorship it’s all the same to me.

As long as she remains in a conservatorship it’ll all be lies and manipulation to me; even with a video.

Yep. She made a video telling us she couldn’t attend The Flop, I mean, The Zone, because she broke her foot or whatever. Later we found out through court documents she literally refused to go and cost Team Con a million. Her Instagram means ****, videos mean nothing. 

• Like 7

That is the strangest part to is why she never directly responds to these critiques in video form, in an instagram story, or whatever. All we get in videos are questions she apparently receives and reads them back. I mean I'm assuming it's gotta do with the ongoing court proceedings. It's just entirely frustrating 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Yep. She made a video telling us she couldn’t attend The Flop, I mean, The Zone, because she broke her foot or whatever. Later we found out through court documents she literally refused to go and cost Team Con a million. Her Instagram means ****, videos mean nothing. 

thank you for reminding us of that, i still don't get how people have doubts.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, InZone said:

42 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

Indeed, they still could say her team forced her to make a video. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

25 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

... so yes, we cannot trust even a video.

• Love 1