Cassie tie to cship 2012

40 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Interesting Cassie also lists her location as LA/Nashville. Lou's inferno/offices have Brentwood addresses in Tennessee. Brentwood is about 20 mins away from Nashville... :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: VERY possible she's been connected to Lou for a minute.

We already know from Cassie's previous post mentioning TriStar that Cassie + Lou are connected.

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

he did not, that was a rumor that started when it was first rumored that Britney was gonna be a judge but wasn't confirmed yet.

You can check the credits at the end of the episodes, or the information at IMDb

but yeah, she's been working for a while with Britney's team

Even enews reported back then, weird 

https://www.eonline.com/news/307137/britney_spears_will_get_record_15#ixzz1rmGIRYAn

34 minutes ago, Marlijn said:

Update in the link also:

UPDATE April 12, 2012 at 2 p.m. PT: Another source familiar with the negotiations tells us that Trawick will not become a producer of X Factor once Spears signs on.

I didn't even notice that, thanks. I wonder what went wrong tho :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

27 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

HOW on EARTH does liking a Steve Tyler post makes it obviously she wrote Britney's instagram post? :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: Am I missing something or is this fanbase getting more supid each day? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

She was liking Steven Tyler tweets at the same time ‘Britney’ mentioned him in her caption. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bundy said:

yeah, everyone was saying that. They were also saying Janet Jackson would be the other judge.

But once Britney was confirmed, it was also cleared Jason would not be producing the show. However, soon after that it was later revealed he became co-conservator of her person, and that, besides being her fiancé, was the excuse to be there every show.