Cassie tie to cship 2012

40 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Interesting Cassie also lists her location as LA/Nashville. Lou's inferno/offices have Brentwood addresses in Tennessee. Brentwood is about 20 mins away from Nashville... :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: VERY possible she's been connected to Lou for a minute.

We already know from Cassie's previous post mentioning TriStar that Cassie + Lou are connected.

• Like 7
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Jason produced that season btw

he did not, that was a rumor that started when it was first rumored that Britney was gonna be a judge but wasn't confirmed yet.

You can check the credits at the end of the episodes, or the information at IMDb

but yeah, she's been working for a while with Britney's team

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 24 here

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

he did not, that was a rumor that started when it was first rumored that Britney was gonna be a judge but wasn't confirmed yet.

You can check the credits at the end of the episodes, or the information at IMDb

but yeah, she's been working for a while with Britney's team

Even enews reported back then, weird 

https://www.eonline.com/news/307137/britney_spears_will_get_record_15#ixzz1rmGIRYAn

34 minutes ago, Marlijn said:

Update in the link also:

UPDATE April 12, 2012 at 2 p.m. PT: Another source familiar with the negotiations tells us that Trawick will not become a producer of X Factor once Spears signs on.

I didn't even notice that, thanks. I wonder what went wrong tho :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

27 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

HOW on EARTH does liking a Steve Tyler post makes it obviously she wrote Britney's instagram post? :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: Am I missing something or is this fanbase getting more supid each day? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

She was liking Steven Tyler tweets at the same time ‘Britney’ mentioned him in her caption. 

• Like 1