Jump to content

TMZ claims Britney wrote the documentary post, not her social media manager


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure, we will believe the biggest Anti-Britney site in history, not thanks

I am wondering how much Vivian and Jamie charged Britney's estate for this paid article 

Oh Cassie didn’t know until Britney posted it? As if Britney or any celeb could just post something without their social media team reviewing GOODBYE.

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, femmepop said:

I'm exhausted and heartbroken.

At this point I feel like they're really putting us ALL through something along with Britney herself.

don't they need us and our money for any future "Britney Brand" endeavors? just as much as they need Britney to participate? who is gonna buy the next album or residency ticket?

why are we all being gaslit? why are they creating so much negativity around their so called Brand.

I'm just not sure at what point I just need to step away. I'm not sure if I'm cut out to be a human rights activist anymore as I am just too sensitive and this is starting to get to me. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

That’s the confusing part...

seems like team con is banking on selling vinyls and nostalgia merch 

Link to post

Here’s the biggest problem with this whole situation. There is a good enough reason to want to believe that they wrote this and not Britney herself to protect a conservatorship however at the end of the day there is no proof to support that. We are not in the inner circle and we just don’t know. What I choose to believe is how I would feel when I put myself in Britney’s shoes. She’s made it clear that she’s never enjoyed that aspect of her career. What most people took away from that documentary was her mental state and what the media and the world did to her by judging her and scrutinizing her and ***ualizing her at such a young age. It focused less on the actual conservatorship and didn’t even bring up some of the key factors like Lou Taylor. If I were Britney I would be sick of people talking about my mental state and a breakdown I had publicly years and years and years ago. It might make me cry because it’s old news and she’s a mother of two and doesn’t want to be seen in that light. The problem with that at the same time is she’s very misunderstood and when she post these videos of her dancing it makes her look unstable. As a grown man I can also say that if I had my ex apologizing to me and victimizing me all those many years later I would be completely humiliated. She’s on the inside we are on the outside and I’m sure it feels completely different for her than what we want for her. Do you all want to Justin to apologize but she probably Just wants the whole topic to be done. A good example of this is like when the view celebrated her break up with Kevin. They were excited the world was excited because that’s what the World wanted for Britney but I’m sure in her shoes it felt very strange. You have to put yourself in her shoes.

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Exhale+
31 minutes ago, femmepop said:

I'm exhausted and heartbroken.

At this point I feel like they're really putting us ALL through something along with Britney herself.

don't they need us and our money for any future "Britney Brand" endeavors? just as much as they need Britney to participate? who is gonna buy the next album or residency ticket?

why are we all being gaslit? why are they creating so much negativity around their so called Brand.

I'm just not sure at what point I just need to step away. I'm not sure if I'm cut out to be a human rights activist anymore as I am just too sensitive and this is starting to get to me. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

That's what I dont get. With how careless her money is being spent on the conservatorship alone her money will be gone in no time and then what? What's the end game? Because no one will go back to freely buying stuff or attending a concert and if people do they will always be screaming Freebritney there goes the meet and greet money. Like it just isn't gonna work so what's their plan

  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to post
10 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Does anyone believe that Britney has not seen the documentary ?

xz93idf9.jpg

I mean they can always keep her from watching it

Remember they kept her from being involved... 

The directors don’t even know if she received their request for information 

  • Like 1
Link to post
10 minutes ago, Busybee said:

With how careless her money is being spent on the conservatorship alone her money will be gone in no time and then what? What's the end game?

I think it's not just about money now. They want to save their *****, FreeBritney movement is getting too big, a lot of names are getting exposed... I don't think team con ever expected that it will be so powerful.

 
 
  • Like 2
Link to post
19 minutes ago, Busybee said:

That's what I dont get. With how careless her money is being spent on the conservatorship alone her money will be gone in no time and then what? What's the end game? Because no one will go back to freely buying stuff or attending a concert and if people do they will always be screaming Freebritney there goes the meet and greet money. Like it just isn't gonna work so what's their plan

They are blind because they are desperate. The movement is shaking things and we are uncovering all their corruption. It may seem like nothing is happening, but when they make this PR damage control or when they do the caption thing, they show how vulnerable they are, so they act in desperation.  Two years ago we were called conspiracy theorist and a joke, and now look how far we have gone, the FreeBritney meme is interconnected with Britney. They just cant put it under the rug and pretend it doesnt exist. Until she is free, people will question it. 

If there is something Im afraid of is that they pull an MJ on her and kill her. Is obvious she doesn't want to perform and wont record nothing new, so they are milking the nostalgia from the fans. People are going to boycott concerts and new albums if Jodi Montgomery and  those lawyers are still in control of her life.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

TMZ published a new article claiming to have heard directly from someone in Britney's inner circle that the pop star is the one who wrote the caption and not her social media manager, Cassie Petrey.

The caption stated Britney was embarrassed by the doc and cried for several weeks.

From TMZ:

Thoughts?

 

Related:

britney-tmz.jpg.d68318cd10a4fedbeeacdf1fac5f7dd0.jpg

OK. So Britney just go live on Instagram and tell your story because we're getting tired of this drama. It seems now she's seeking for attention, it makes me think that everyone including her is not telling the truth. It's starting to getting difficult to defend her.

Link to post
57 minutes ago, J45x said:

Alright Lou, thanks for the input.

The sad truth is that it’s actually possible. Actually it’s MORE likely than not that Lou and/or Cassie and their minions post here. Look at all the trouble they’re going through paying off pathetic sources like TMZ and faking posts by Britney. 

No way they would just read Exhale and lurk - the con’s biggest enemy. They’d most definitely post here to try and change the narrative. It could be literally anyone. For all you know I could be Loucifer too. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Link to post

Britney definitely wrote it, I think we “think” we know what’s going on but - to Britney what if she truly doesn’t like this attention at all? I’m sure the documentary was embarrassing to her in some way especially if she isn’t speaking on the topic.

  • Like 2
Link to post
11 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

The sad truth is that it’s actually possible. Actually it’s MORE likely than not that Lou and/or Cassie and their minions post here. Look at all the trouble they’re going through paying off pathetic sources like TMZ and faking posts by Britney. 

No way they would just read Exhale and lurk - the con’s biggest enemy. They’d most definitely post here to try and change the narrative. It could be literally anyone. For all you know I could be Loucifer too. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Of course they are around. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post

This story is hilarious, because it literally reads as if someone on TMZ, on behalf of Team Britney, came onto Exhale, read the comments, saw proof etc. and said 'okay, I'm gonna to just list it, and say the opposite!'.

I mean seriously? On the day her father literally says he controls her instagram, TMZ say Britney managed to put this up with no one knowing about it?! hilarious! We see you Harvey!

  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block