Demi Lovato stands up to her fans and condemns them for their death threats to a former employee.

In Reclaiming Power, A former Choreographer of Demi Lovato, was basically attacked by the lovatics and sent death threats and was blamed For the overdose..

Demi Lovato basically probably did a first and actually condemned them for the comments, and due to Demi Lovato focusing on her recovery, she pretty much feels bad for not defending the choreographer, which is why Demi felt was so important to hear her side of the story in Hope's to clear her name..

Unfortunately, she lost all her work as a backlash of the comments, was fired from dance academies and basically felt the wrath of parents and was told several times by mothers.

"I don't want my kids around no crack dealers at all".

I don't know what she can do to actually prove she wasn't the person that led to the overdose, I applaud Demi for doing the right thing and giving her a platform to clear her name..

As for Scooter Braun, she wanted a manager that was a friend, than a business associate, and Scooter admits he was going to say no, cos he didn't know if she truly could be deemed hirable or marketable after what happened, but after several conversations he decided to take her, cos he realized she just wants a person that's a friend and will treat as a human being instead of how Phil treated her like a working breathing machine.

She does admit, she did go to the dealer and do ****** again after rehab to take back her narrative of what happened.  

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes... I can’t support anything she’s doing. 

It’s hard to watch this. I can’t help but feel that she really needs to take time and heal and come back when she’s more of a stable, whole human. She’s going to be on a high from this release and then inevitably come down. This might be therapeutic but it’s certainly not therapy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block