Justin Timberlake & Britney's former manager Johnny Wright urges Janet Jackson to forgive Justin

Also I want to post these before someone comes in defending him in MY thread, don't even think about it!:

A post from Lipstick Alley including him joking about being racially profiled and obviously he's done more stuff:

I've called out this raggedy summama***** on numerous occasions over the years, and his sorry fans have tried to clap back and say Justin has done nothing wrong to Britney or to Janet. Well here is your sorry *** boy ADMITTING that he was horrible to Britney and Janet, that he contributed to their downfall, and that he benefits from white straight male privilege.

I don't consider his apology genuine AT ALL, for 3 reasons. First, he's not citing SPECIFICALLY what he did that was wrong. You don't just say "I'm sorry" 15 years later. You say "I'm sorry FOR xyz." He's missing the "for" part so the apology is worthless. Second, he's only doing it now because woke twitter exists now but didn't back then, because credible outlets like the NY Times are covering his behavior but didn't back then, and because his music is now flopping but didn't back then. And three, he is STILL using his white straight male privilege today to enhance his career and harm the career of a black woman - Alisha Wainwright (Justin initiated cheating, yet he is still allowed to promote the movie Palmer on major talk shows but Alisha isn't). So this "apology" is all strategic on Justin's part. He can take his apology and shove it.

Mark my words, Justin Timberlake will continue to use his white straight male privilege to wreak havoc and harm on people of color and women. As God is my witness, I will never take my foot off his neck.

We, the people, will NEVER FORGETJustin's *****assness:
______

Exhibits A-Z:

Justin Timberlake is the biggest culture vulture the world has ever seen. The fact that he wanted everyone to call him an R&B artist, only to then dabble in country saying country is his roots and that he's a man of the woods proves that people were correct to not call him an R&B artist to begin with. He proved our point for us. Remember when he wanted us to believe this was the real him?

https://i.imgur.com/S5PbUYW.jpg

As soon as the Black Lives Matter protests died down and Colin Kaepernick was no longer in the NFL kneeling, Justin sensed safety. He knew his yt country brethren were elated about their Trump presidential win and no longer paying attention to social justice warriors. So Timberlake made the Man of the Woods album. He called it his roots, what he's about, where he's from. He promoted it by yt man dancing in the grasslands of the heartland. He said THIS is who he is (Maya Angelou: When someone shows you who they are, believe them).

But the album flopped. Floppity flop flop flopped. Now in 2020 he's trying to be "black again" by working with Meek Mill, Sza, Lizzo and others. But we ain't here for it. Justin Timberlake is a white man who tried to portray himself as a black man going back and embracing being a white man before he went back to trying to be a black man.

Justin Timberlake sees nothing wrong with appropriating our black culture. He spends so much time around rich, new blacks like Pharrell who tell him he's the greatest and that there's no such thing as black culture or racism. And Justin believes it. He doesn't understand that said new blacks are on his payroll and only telling him what he wants to hear so they can keep getting that check.

When the mitch tweeted "Oh you sweet soul" back to a black man who questioned Justin's sincerity over his supposed love of Jessie Williams' BET Awards speech, Vic Mensa said it best:

(Yall, everytime I link to a video of Vic saying this, Timberlake's team has the video taken down. So I'll post the quote and list a bunch of articles that talk about it)

Vic Mensa, 2016 on The Nightly Show With Larry Wilmore: "Our problem here is that Justin Timberlake himself, you know, is definitely benefiting from using black culture for his sound, his dance moves, his dancers and blowing up off of it. But if you roll down Justin Timberlake's Twitter for the past two years, which I just did, you see nothing that supports black people when it's more difficult, when there's a struggle. With everything that's going on and everybody that's been killed by police on camera in the last couple of years, there's no '#BlackLivesMatter,' there's no 'praying for Baltimore,' there's no 'praying for Flint,' you know, because that's a dangerous subject for him to touch. And we're not feeling him being down when it's beneficial to him and turning a blind eye when it could be dangerous."

Billboard: Vic Mensa Calls Out Justin Timberlake for Not Supporting 'Black People When It's More Difficult'
Pitchfork: Vic Mensa Calls Out Justin Timberlake for “Benefiting From Using Black Culture”
Hollywood Reporter: Rapper Vic Mensa Says Justin Timberlake Benefits From Black Culture But Turns a "Blind Eye" When It Matters
Rolling Stone: Vic Mensa: Justin Timberlake ‘Benefits’ From Black Culture

Justin Timberlake's idea of racial profiling is him being called out for winning R&B awards, as he said in this acceptance speech from the AMAs:

Justin Timberlake is ******ic. He likes to abuse people until they're out of sight or dead, and then he tries to rewrite history by placing himself in their songs, property, or circle of friends so he can watch his work from up close. He did it to Michael Jackson. He did it to Prince. Now he's doing it to Janet Jackson - all of our black excellence heroes. Never forget what Justin really thinks of Prince - Justin's part from "Give It To Me" by Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, and Nelly Furtado:

Could you speak up and stop m-m-mumbling
I don't think you're getting clear
If you're sitting on the top, it's hard to hear you from way up here
I saw you trying to act cute on TV, just let me clear the air
We missed you on the charts last week
Damn, that's right, you wasn't there
If s-**** never left, then why's everybody on my shi-i-it
Don't hate on me just because you didn't come up with it
So if you see us in the club, go on and walk the other way
'Cause our run will never be over, not at least until we say

Then Justin has the nerve to try to use a hologram of a dead Prince, against the wishes Prince expressed when he was alive. And Justin had the nerve to host his album listening party at Prince's house at Paisley Park.

And we'll never forget how Justin sold out Janet after nipplegate. The day or so after the Super Bowl nip slip Justin gave this interview, full of *****assness, where he tried to completely clear himself and instead put all blame on Janet:

Man of the Woods / Enemy of the Culture. This is the same guy who went back to perform Rock Your Body at the Super Bowl, trolling the fact that he ruined Janet's career while his grew due to white privilege.

And his deceit started long ago, when he tried to pretend like his solo career and exit from Nsync was his bandmates fault and not a long, planned out thing he'd already been working on. He tried to blame his groupmembers for working on other projects first but he was plotting his break from the group years before.

Similarly, he tried to paint Britney Spears as the lying cheater, yet it's Justin who has been cheating on his wife Jessica Biel. True to character, he let the black woman - Alicia Wainwright - take all the heat. Just like he did with Janet. For the promo tour of his movie Palmer, Justin got to go on the major press avenues like The Ellen Show and Jimmy Fallon. Alisha was kept off.

We also must not forget these Justin Timberlake ******** moments:

*Mocking Britney Spears in his concerts by adlibing during Cry Me A River, singing "I think she's crazy" by Gnarls Barkley and "They tried to make me go to rehab" by Amy Winehouse
*Making an unnecessary and unwanted appearance in the ESPN Michael Jordan documentary Last Dance, pandering and lying, trying to get us to believe that he took on odd jobs as a kid to be able to afford Jordans when he was a child star in the Mickey Mouse Club
*Spitting at a waitress who was just doing her job by bringing him water
*Repeatedly calling Sza "sis" when they were on the Ellen Show
*Kissing Jessica Simpson and then immediately texting Ryan Gosling to say that he won the bet they made years ago about who would kiss Jessica first (Justin may have been dating Cameron Diaz at this time)
*Telling Hot 97 intimate details of him and Britney having oral *** in exchange for Like I Love You spins, saying "I did it. I'm dirty."
*Throwing Janet under the bus after the Super Bowl
*Talking black/white when it's convenient
*Saying of Britney Spears' movie Crossroads: "If she had a clue, she wouldn't have made that movie" (This is a guy who made The Love Guru, In Time, and Runner, Runner)
*Repeatedly dissing Prince: making fun of Prince's height at an awards show, dissing Prince on Timbaland's song Give It To Me
*Telling black audiences MJ is his idol, telling white audiences Johnny Cash is his idol
*Telling black audiences R&B is his roots, telling white audiences country is his roots
*Stealing Usher's style after Usher put out Confessions
*Stealing Bruno Mars' act (and then putting together a band of his own called the Tennessee Kids)
*Inducting MJ into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, then calling him weird re: the child abuse accusations, then calling MJ his idol again when it's time to release an album
*Made the Cry Me A River video, implying Britney cheated, when he was also cheating on her
*Saying what up my ninja to Madonna on twitter
*Bashing Britney when inducting Madonna into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, saying "The world has always been full of Madonna wannabes; I might have even dated a couple"
*Bashing Britney AGAIN during one of his concerts saying "Sometimes in life you think you've found the one; then you find out that she was just a *****."
*Putting out a song called Take Back the Night, completely disrespecting the Take Back the Night movement which aims to combat domestic violence and violence against women.
*Calling the Grammys bull**** but going and performing whenever he has a new album coming out
*In an MTV interview with Sway (back when he was on MTV), referring to black people as ethnic people
*Skipping the Grammys just because The 20/20 Experience didn't get major category nominations (which it shouldn't have because Part 2 sucked)
*Talking about his love for black girls during promo tours but only dating the ytest yt girls (he went on 106 & Park on BET and said he likes "sistas")
*Saying he's been racially profiled at the American Music Awards just because Sarah Silverman called him out
*Saying there's no such thing as black music
*Putting out a Man of the Woods intro video where he's frolicking around with horses and white man dancing in the grasslands. Then getting mad when people called him out for going back to being a white man.
*Throwing shade at Britney Spears by saying if you're doing a Vegas residency, your career is over or near over
*Putting out a fake woke Supplies video where Justin decides to cash in on current movements like Black Lives Matter and Time's Up; the problem is that he's simply not believable
*Working with Woody Allen in a movie, then wearing a Time's Up pin, then tweeting Time's Up while saying his wife is hot
*Saying he doesn't get into that kind of stuff when asked about why he worked with Woody Allen
*Putting out the Say Something song that says sometimes it's better to say nothing at all - at a time when people are speaking up about social justice and ***ual assault
*Mocking homeless people in his wedding video.
*Cheating on his wife Jessica Biel by groping and touching his costar Alisha Wainwright
*Doing Rock Your Body again at the Super Bowl, reminding everyone of what he did to Janet
*Wearing this at the 2018 Super Bowl:

https://i.imgur.com/IvLcmh2.jpg

Then Timberlake wore flannel and camouflage to promote the Man of the Woods album - again trying on costumes and trying to extract all he can from it. Yet, Justin's Man of the Woods album has been universally criticized. Apparently his suppli-i-ies are merely costume flannel, juvenile lyrics that prevent him from really saying something, and a man of the woods imitation that no one is buying. He is 100% fake in everything he says and does, and now the world is finally admitting it. He has never acknowledged his white privilege, which he has benefited from greatly. And he is someone who has no problem repeatedly bashing black legends (Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Prince) and repeatedly bashing women (Janet Jackson, Britney Spears).

For the love of God, the next time this culture vulture prick tries to convince you he's 'down', or 'wit it', or 'woke', or 'black again' (smh), remember that he comes from MAGA Land, has desecrated our black culture, and danced on our black legends' graves. THIS is who he really is (ain't a damn thing black about it):

He is neither authentic, genuine, nor original. He is a mediocre singer and dancer who gets praised like he's excellent due to white privilege. He has been allowed to get away with it because most of his manufactured success (generated by MTV, TRL, Viacom, and Lou Pearlman) came pre-social media and pre-wokeness. But we're hip to the game now. Yall need to memorize this post. Cause what youse hear today, you gotta tell the birthed tomorrow.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/justin-timberlake-apologizes-to-britney-and-janet-jessica-biel-comments.4392357/page-9#post-68437075

He made fun of a homeless man in wedding video, list goes on:

https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&ei=30onYImQK6eo5NoP9L2AyAw&q=the+homeless+man+justin+timberlake&oq=the+homeless+man+jusitn+timberlake&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EANQAFgAYPVbaABwAHgAgAF-iAG9AZIBAzEuMZgBAKoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjJ--_x-OXuAhUnFFkFHfQeAMkQ4dUDCA0&uact=5

He dedicated #TIMESUP to his hot wife:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdqlTgtBbYJ/?utm_source=ig_embed

Also I'm not a fan of BuzzFeed but read some more here:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ehisosifo1/justin-timberlake-britney-spears-problematic-moments

• Love 7
  • Like 1

He is so tone deaf to the situation. Justin literally killed her career and his manager, the SAME manager that helped shape and co-sign all of the actions that JT is apologizing for, is now trying to shame Janet into publicly accepting his notes app, Instagram apology?! Victim shaming is disgusting. Done with Justin and his team.  :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 4
  • Like 3

TF ? Leave her alone , the woman literally apologized on TV to the entire nation and took responsibility even though it wasn't her fault , she never made hostile comments towards justin , so what does he want from her ? He's looking for drama or what ? I don't like people who try to set fire and cause unnecessary drama . 

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block