Trailer For the 7th and Final Season of "Younger" Has Been Released

younger-logo.png

Check out the newly released trailer for Darren Star's (works include "Beverly Hills, 90210", "*** and the City, "Emily in Paris") iconic hit television series, "Younger".  This will be the 7th and final season for the highly acclaimed and awarded show. The season will feature the established main cast which include: Sutton Foster, the legendary Hilary Duff, Nico Tortorella, and Peter Hermann, with the return of "Bridgerton" breakout star, Phoebe Dynevor, reprising her role of Clare. "Younger" returns April 15, 2021 on Paramount & TVLand, or stream on Hulu or Paramount+

Bridgerton's Phoebe Dynevor discusses Daphne's "****** evolution"

For those who are devastated the series is coming to an end, I have some good news. It was confirmed in October of 2020, Darren Starr is creating a spin-off series that will feature Hilary Duff's character, Kelsey Peters as the title role! I'm hoping it will be within the vision that Hilary had when she was working on the Lizzie McGuire reboot. I was so sad to see the show get scrapped because Disney wanted to keep Lizzie rated PG; so this will could be a nice compromise for the Duff Nation.

Hilary Duff wears leather as she films Younger in New York | Daily Mail  Online

source: https://etcanada.com/news/640683/confirmed-hilary-duff-starring-in-younger-spin-off/#:~:text=“Younger” follows the exploits of,Duff playing her millennial boss.&text=According to THR's initial report,on Duff's character%2C Kelsey Peters.

• Love 4

I love Younger! So bummed it's ending but tbh the Josh and Charles storyline has been dragged out so much. I know most are team Josh but I want her to be with Charles. He's given up so much to be with her; he literally gave up his grandfathers publishing company for her. 

Super happy for the spinoff cuz I LOVE Hil D and Molly. They are the best, funniest parts of the show. So I would assume Molly would be in thr spinoff. She's the new "Miranda" to Hil's "Lizzie"!

rs_600x600-191227100829-600-2hilary-duff

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, GhostFace said:

Finished this season, and very disappointed. UGH

I saw the series finale as well and was disappointed. I didn't like how they made Charles all of a sudden start always testing Liza honesty. So he couldn't trust her as a girlfriend but let me run the company that was 3 familiar generations old? Makes no sense. I did think it was cute how they recreated the pilot scene with Josh and Liza in the bar. 

Ultimately I wanted Charles and Liza to stay together. His girls loved her so much, and they really flipped Charles' character in this last episode. Even after he found out about her lie, he never tested her in previous seasons. It felt cheap with the writing in my opinion. 

I was looking forward to the Kelsey spin off but I don't see that happening now. The last interview below, Darren discusses a possible spin off for Kelsey but this was shot before the finale aired and before Hilary took the "How I Met Your Father" role. 

YES!!!! i feel the exact same way with everything you said!I was team charles! all that drama all season for NOTHING? made no sense.  This season lacked , i donno if it was because they took a year off but it just felt like this season wasn't needed. This season lacked Diana also. She adds so much to the show.

I was excited for the spin off but now that's pretty much off the table and given how sloppy this season was, I am good.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block