Britney: "let's tweet that out"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I took away from this was the following:

She felt comfortable with this guy in the beginning.

She seemed childish when reacting to wanting to see the photo.

She was either uncomfortable towards the end and eyed someone at the end, to end the interview or she didn’t know how to continue answering because she didn’t want to screw up her cship laws that kept her children away and decided to keep it clean. 

Another project ruined by the Team Con cheapness strategy. She had a shot with this project, she could've been very successful with it but they screwd up things big time as always. Instead of open charming little boutique stores in malls across the country and europe they decide to sell her line in weird *** websites where you could put a panty as well as dry tomatoes in the same bag and ship it home. Like, wtf? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Not too long after that Rihanna started her line with her killer team and look at where it is now :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

And yes, the tweet never saw the light of the day meaning she doesnt have a say on ****, but we been knew  :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

5 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

the fake smile on the guy and the reaction after they took the photo:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

That's actually a nervous smile. A lot of us smile when we're anxious, nervous too.

If i was next to the Britney spears and and my hand would be on her shoulder i would be nervous too while getting a photo:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

The one thing people keep forgetting is that celebrities don’t directly control their social media platforms in general. They have teams that need to procure captions and photos, sometimes grid postings or brand-specific angles because of other partnerships and things of that nature. My partner is very close with a few B-list celebrities and even they can’t directly post things without 3 or 4 people clearing it, and even then the captions or hashtags have to be discussed. 

So her not controlling her Instagram isn’t anything strange - it’s the fact that Britney’s team is trying to force everyone into believing otherwise is what’s wrong. 

10 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

What I took away from this was the following:

She felt comfortable with this guy in the beginning.

She seemed childish when reacting to wanting to see the photo.

She was either uncomfortable towards the end and eyed someone at the end, to end the interview or she didn’t know how to continue answering because she didn’t want to screw up her cship laws that kept her children away and decided to keep it clean. 

Imo she seemed pretty old Britney like in the beggining, by the end shes a bit awk tho

Archived