Britney: "let's tweet that out"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Imo she seemed pretty old Britney like in the beggining, by the end shes a bit awk tho

Well then I guess we share the same opinion because that’s exactly what I just said. She seemed really comfortable in the beginning although a bit childish when reacting to wanting to see the picture and even the response felt juvenile as if OK you want it you got it you asked for it like a good girl. And towards the end something awkward and weird happened. She looked at someone for a signal in the interview was just cut.

19 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I noticed this was quite the narrative in the documentary “I Am Britney Jean”

Yeah, they know how to play the game well. 
but then (I think that on I am the FF) her team is going back and forth making decisions for her and she is not even in the room.

16 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Another project ruined by the Team Con cheapness strategy. She had a shot with this project, she could've been very successful with it but they screwd up things big time as always. Instead of open charming little boutique stores in malls across the country and europe they decide to sell her line in weird *** websites where you could put a panty as well as dry tomatoes in the same bag and ship it home. Like, wtf? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Not too long after that Rihanna started her line with her killer team and look at where it is now :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

And yes, the tweet never saw the light of the day meaning she doesnt have a say on ****, but we been knew  :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Girl bye delusional theorist #7283, off you go now 

Most celebrities don’t manage their own social media especially when they’re a big star like Britney. That’s not really the big deal here it’s when they start deliberately making her look crazy. She should have access to her own social media so should she have time she can post stuff. Especially now when she’s not working and so much is online because of the pandemic.

It’s when they make her look crazy and pretend to be her when we know Britney doesn’t have the slightest clue. She should have access to her account and be able to know what’s being said. Which she doesn’t. 

1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Most celebrities don’t manage their own social media especially when they’re a big star like Britney. That’s not really the big deal here it’s when they start deliberately making her look crazy. She should have access to her own social media so should she have time she can post stuff. Especially now when she’s not working and so much is online because of the pandemic.

It’s when they make her look crazy and pretend to be her when we know Britney doesn’t have the slightest clue. She should have access to her account and be able to know what’s being said. Which she doesn’t. 

Thank you, captain obvious. We literally been knew all of this already.lmao.gif

47 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

Yeah, they know how to play the game well. 
but then (I think that on I am the FF) her team is going back and forth making decisions for her and she is not even in the room.

My boyfriend at the time watched “I Am Britney Jean” when it aired in 2013 with me. He knew how passionate I was about how crooked the conservatorship was & how much they controlled her...but after watching the documentary he said “It sure seems like she has a lot of control.”....that’s Team Con’s illusion at work!!!! And stans fell for it FOR OVER A DECADE. My god. 

Good point on the I Am The Femme Fatale doc!!! Britney’s team really thinks we are stupid. I think I’d go as far to say half of us know EXACTLY what they are up to & then other half are still fooled on a lot of things...even to this day. 

28 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I think I’d go as far to say half of us know EXACTLY what they are up to & then other half are still fooled on a lot of things...even to this day. 

Unfortunately I feel the same way. After the post on her IG regarding the doc, I saw some fans saying they are now suspecting that she has no control over her media, which it makes my blood boils. How can u be a Stan and literally think otherwise with all the proof we have in hand ?!?

If a fan is not really involved in the movement, the chances of them being fooled by her team is 100% and sadly this number of fans is high. 

Archived