Billy B claims Britney did NOT write that Instagram post about the documentary

I can't wait

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNKng8ZMdGdp2PuwXdWynu9GHak0UcmlRW-LUA0/

It is now up to “them” to provide absolute proof that those ARE Britney’s words. The only way to do that is for Britney herself to do a video stating how she feels about the movement and Documentaries. Britney creates content/video for the brand and crowd surf (the company paid by the Brand) Britney does not own the Brand and has no control over that IG account.... She provides the content for approval and posts are made (upon approval) on that official Brand account . The IG account posts videos of her answering questions, dancing etc consistently... on camera... The reason it was not a video of Britney (on camera) saying those words is because IT IS NOT HER WORDS or feelings...The Burden Of Truth is on them. Britney and I have our receipt. Let’s see theirs... ❤️❤️❤️💪🏻🌹💯💃#sheissmarterthantheyare

• Like 2
22 hours ago, turquoise said:

I can't wait

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNKng8ZMdGdp2PuwXdWynu9GHak0UcmlRW-LUA0/

It is now up to “them” to provide absolute proof that those ARE Britney’s words. The only way to do that is for Britney herself to do a video stating how she feels about the movement and Documentaries. Britney creates content/video for the brand and crowd surf (the company paid by the Brand) Britney does not own the Brand and has no control over that IG account.... She provides the content for approval and posts are made (upon approval) on that official Brand account . The IG account posts videos of her answering questions, dancing etc consistently... on camera... The reason it was not a video of Britney (on camera) saying those words is because IT IS NOT HER WORDS or feelings...The Burden Of Truth is on them. Britney and I have our receipt. Let’s see theirs... ❤️❤️❤️💪🏻🌹💯💃#sheissmarterthantheyare

"Britney & I"? 

Unfortunately it's just you, Billy:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

This man is not well

This man has an unhealthy obsession with her & his lies about her

This man needs to stop before he embarrasses himself any further

IF these alleged conversations/contacts happened he'd have proof & I'm sorry a 3g voice clip won't cut it

this man is PREYING on easily led fans & associating his unknown (before he jumped on fan bred movement) name with Britney's

delusional, i can't. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Are u guys following his story on that couple that got scammed by someone impersonating britney and how billy arranged a 3 way call with him, britney and the couple ? He had mentioned this before but hes now taggin the couples account and even had them tell the story themselves to defend the fact that he does indeed talk to britney amid the tmz drama, the couple just made their account public to help support his theory and they posted some screencaps of the texts billy and them exchanged before and after the call with britney

what do you think? 

• Like 1

I think billy gets too much slack here tbh. He's an industry name who has worked with top acts, and worked with britney for atleast 2 years in 2012/2013, and he's putting his career on the line tbh.

Whether or not hes talking to britney everyday is slightly irrelevant because in the end, even if its proven that he doesnt talk to britney, its not costing her anything, compared to legal teams she never hired.

He posts documents and has no issue calling out TMZ publically. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ronron said:

Are u guys following his story on that couple that got scammed by someone impersonating britney and how billy arranged a 3 way call with him, britney and the couple ? He had mentioned this before but hes now taggin the couples account and even had them tell the story themselves to defend the fact that he does indeed talk to britney amid the tmz drama, the couple just made their account public to help support his theory and they posted some screencaps of the texts billy and them exchanged before and after the call with britney

what do you think? 

I saw this. I still am on the fence, if not leaning towards not true. 

The proof he’s posted in the past were texts from an android, when Britney has an iPhone and just quotes “her” in captions. Why doesn’t she send pics, why don’t they FaceTime? He tries too hard to prove validity when the easiest ways are right at his fingertips.

Also, is this supposed to be her ONLY friend? 

I don’t believe Billy talks to her. That being said, he is going after TMZ because it’s also clear they can’t prove Britney does write posts and control her social media or even sent that statement. When Page Six referred to the same statement as from her “rep”. She’s in a conservatorship and has not spoken freely since it started. Her dad has a relationship with TMZ for more than a decade now.

Billy talks about the obvious, which sounds credible but fans have been intuitive about the goings of Britney for a while now that it’s not hard to figure out. But at the end of the day I feel he is just exaggerating his connection to her, which is a very Hollywood thing to do.  

• Like 1
On 4/3/2021 at 8:18 PM, ronron said:

what do you think? 

I’m coming back to this because I’m seeing new posts regarding it. That lady seems kind of unstable. Billy does as well, at this point. His instagram is just constant rants about talking to Britney and having secrets and “tea”.  It’s weird. Even if he was to be believed, his behavior is killing his credibility.

• Like 1