Billy B claims Britney did NOT write that Instagram post about the documentary

8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The fans here are so fake aq9Apl8.gif From dragging and churning the **** out of Billy B suddenly you all are on his side, because he sides and perfectly fits with your narrative? aq9Apl8.gif This is why we are seen as jokes aq9Apl8.gif

Omg not you actually spilling aq9Apl8.gif 

This fanbase has become a JOKE, it’s no wonder they get a kick out of us but whatever fits their narrative, I guessaq9Apl8.gif

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Omg not you actually spilling aq9Apl8.gif 

This fanbase has become a JOKE, it’s no wonder they get a kick out of us but whatever fits their narrative, I guessaq9Apl8.gif

I can't with this fandom sometimes, I genuinely can't @ the clownery aq9Apl8.gif Britney sweetie, I am so sorryaq9Apl8.gif

5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I can't with this fandom sometimes, I genuinely can't @ the clownery aq9Apl8.gif Britney sweetie, I am so sorryaq9Apl8.gif

Britney twirling around in ha 12 million dollar Newbury Park mansion and getting ****ed down every other night while this fanbase fumes over a ******* caption aq9Apl8.gif It’s pure comedy at this point, no wonder they troll us aq9Apl8.gif

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am screaming at this description, but it is so true aq9Apl8.gif

No it’s trew it’s trew aq9Apl8.gif

Being SO invested in someone else’s life you’ve never met or don’t know is actually a mental illness. This is why I can’t take half of the people here serious, especially the ones who bully her loved ones. Like what kind of deranged and sick person do you have to be.aq9Apl8.gif

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Being SO invested in someone else’s life you’ve never met or don’t know is actually a mental illness. This is why I can’t take half of the people here serious. aq9Apl8.gif

Ikr, like go out and see some grass aq9Apl8.gif We are at this point, reaching the state of jobless-ness ATRL Gaga and Bey stans have reached aq9Apl8.gif

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The fans here are so fake aq9Apl8.gif From dragging and churning the **** out of Billy B suddenly you all are on his side, because he sides and perfectly fits with your narrative? aq9Apl8.gif This is why we are seen as jokes aq9Apl8.gif

While I agree that fans need to pick the narrative.

But why are you laughing you don't even support FreeBritney 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Since when does he not support FreeBritney? aq9Apl8.gif And even if he doesn’t anymore, it’s literally because of people like you, Bundy, Alpharomeo, etc. who have turned this movement into a joke aq9Apl8.gif

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Since when did I never support #FreeBritney? aq9Apl8.gif I am laughing at their clownery, and it has nothing to do with my participation in the movement which is btw, a lot aq9Apl8.gif

• Haha 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Since when did I never support #FreeBritney? aq9Apl8.gif I am laughing at their clownery, and it has nothing to do with my participation in the movement which is btw, a lot aq9Apl8.gif

A clown aq9Apl8.gif

The fact that he’s literally like twice your age yet has the comprehension skills of a first grader aq9Apl8.gif

• Haha 1