Billy B claims Britney did NOT write that Instagram post about the documentary

I know he’s most likely full of ****, I haven’t followed all the Billy B drama.  But isn’t he solid friends with Sam?  Didn’t get post a story out to lunch with Sam a couple months ago!m (I could be wrong).  If he is close friends with Sam, isn’t it possible he is speaking to Britney from time to time, maybe while she’s with Sam and using his phone?  I’m sure this has been brought up, but like I said I haven’t followed the drama with him because he seems like an *** lol.  If anyone could let me know if he really is friends with Sam or not, I would appreciate it! 

9 hours ago, Slayer said:

Whether true or not, it is quite obvious Britney did not write that post.

I'd rather someone supporting that she did not post be featured, as all we can see in the latest articles are people saying Britney wrote it herself.

We may not like him but right now we need exposure (whether true or not) that it may not have been Britney that wrote that. The GP are gullible and will believe she wrote that, so we need to plant the seed of doubt.

That doesn't make sense. Just because it fits the narrative doesn't mean this is a confirmation that she didn't write the post. With that logic we should ask Sam Lufti too, since he's also a really reliable source! :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Oxic said:

That doesn't make sense. Just because it fits the narrative doesn't mean this is a confirmation that she didn't write the post. With that logic we should ask Sam Lufti too, since he's also a really reliable source! :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Where did I say it was confirmation? I said ‘whether it is true or not’ :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Try reading.

I'm glad that not everyone is instantly believing this. He said " Of course watching certain things that are now so far in HER past...can be #emotional for sure."

OK, "emotional" was used in the caption to. It seems to contradict to me. I still follow him but his ever growing unreliability has forced me to mute him. 

Also, the founder of a company is not running the day-to-day operations. So please, learn how companies work and stop saying Cassie is running Britney's Insta. There are dedicated social media managers who run celebrity's social media. That's like saying Tim Cook is sorting through people's MacBook issues. 

• Like 1

I wish reputable places stopped using him for interviews or his comments. His instagram is a mess right now asking people to agree that recording he posted is her.. it’s just sad. He posts about Britney 24/7 with a throwback thrown in here or there. Is this his job now?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Please calm down. And please go check his IG.

He’s also having all his followers tag news sources, said he’s about to be shut down, he will be making his page public for a short while. With that he is asking the voice clip to be shared. That clip isn’t new. I’m sorry, I don’t believe him.

18 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Didn't this creep claim a few months back that Britney has fully control of her instagram? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Stop giving this twisted man any attention, please! 

tenor.png

He's just like Sam's friend who first said she didn't have any control over her insta and then she now had it 

These make up artists are all tiring :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I don't believe Billy Bs even when he says things I agree with. I think he's a mouthpiece to someone close to Britney and that's why team con don't sue him or stop him. He also stopped shading Jamie and defends Lynne and JL way too much, so that's interesting. 

11 hours ago, G-unit said:

I know he’s most likely full of ****, I haven’t followed all the Billy B drama.  But isn’t he solid friends with Sam?  Didn’t get post a story out to lunch with Sam a couple months ago!m (I could be wrong).  If he is close friends with Sam, isn’t it possible he is speaking to Britney from time to time, maybe while she’s with Sam and using his phone?  I’m sure this has been brought up, but like I said I haven’t followed the drama with him because he seems like an *** lol.  If anyone could let me know if he really is friends with Sam or not, I would appreciate it! 

U're confusing Billy with Supermaxi. Maxi is the one friends with Sam.