Billy B claims Britney did NOT write that Instagram post about the documentary

OK so I was just on Billy B’s Instagram account and Billy is now posting stuff about magazines and how they’re gaslighting and you know claiming that his words are false yada yada and mocking the fact that they used a “source“ however at the end of the day Billy is literally a source. A self proclaimed source. Billy is in this for the clout. Until Billy can show proof that he is speaking to Britney himself it makes zero sense why Britney would reach out to an ex make up artist that she worked with maybe a dozen times. The fact that he’s willing to use her for her name and exploit her in this situation when she’s suffering is beyond. Billy is a grown *** adult. Now any rational and logical person would have to question Billy because there is simply no proof that he is talking to Britney. It makes no sense why Britney would reach out to him out of all people. At the end of the day if Billy really thinks he speaking to Britney and it really is just someone cat fishing him he’s still in the wrong. No respectful person is going to gaslight any other artist speak on their name and add fuel to the fire especially when they work in the business out of respect for the human being. This is the same guy who went to the Rallies with all the fans and Jason Alexander. I respect him for his work and his accomplishments in life and I am not calling him a liar however I do know things about Billy as I’ve spoken to him personally many times in this past year. There’s a reason why I am no longer tweeting for a Rallies with all the fans and Jason Alexander. I respect him for his work and his accomplishments in life and I am not calling him a liar however I do know things about Billy as I’ve spoken to him personally many times in this past year. There’s a reason why I am no longer tweeting for a this website and a lot of that has to do with Billy and threats and lies. As more time goes on those threats feel more so empty but it’s still not a pot and willing to stir quite yet. I do believe he’s full of ****. And it’s very sad because at the end of the day it’s just another person explaining Britney and his proof is the fact that he’s worked with her a couple times. So that makes people want to believe Billy But it doesn’t mean it’s truth or fact. On a sidenote I interviewed someone that I think you guys are going to be very interested about hearing from and her recent point of View. She may not know Britney personally but she does know the law. Later on this week I will finish the interview and I will post it. I have some tea to spill from actual sources with actual facts that I will be sharing very soon but for now do not listen to this clown.

• Like 4

PS on another side note forgive my grammar my phone is broken and has been broken for about a month now. I just got back from a vacation in Puerto Rico where my phone got wet and unfortunately more damaged so I can’t type. I have to use the voice app for any text messages. Again forgive my grammar.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Wasn't Billy pictured in her home in the past few months though? He was doing either Britney's or Sam's hair but I know there were pictures of him in her home.

PS: Not trying to defend him or his "relationship" with Britney

No that was her greek hairstylist 

• Like 4

I am a year younger than Briney and been a fan since day one - however i rarely come on here anymore because I'm 38 now..... Anyways I bring up my age to say I who the..... Is Billy B? I've never even heard or seen this individual before.  

• Haha 2
40 minutes ago, loagun said:

I am a year younger than Briney and been a fan since day one - however i rarely come on here anymore because I'm 38 now..... Anyways I bring up my age to say I who the..... Is Billy B? I've never even heard or seen this individual before.  

Haha, the awful Xfactor makeup artist we all hated is claiming to talk to Britney every day. He has a vendetta against BH & it prob reading this right now. Look at some mainpage posts about Billy & it’ll tell you all you need to know

3 hours ago, plam said:

Britney is a modern-day prisoner. She's been taken HUMAN RIGHTS away from her! This is soooo very sad!:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Exactly. God only knows what these creepy people do to Britney, how they affect her. They have all her money, her life, and complete control over her mental and physical health. It's scary to imagine that her reality is life in prison. And it is doubly painful and insulting that some people are trying to attract attention to themselves, and not help Britney. This Billy doesn't deserve our attention. Shame on him.

10 hours ago, Oxic said:

I don't understand why is this thread featured? @Slayer is this a joke or wut :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Whether true or not, it is quite obvious Britney did not write that post.

I'd rather someone supporting that she did not post be featured, as all we can see in the latest articles are people saying Britney wrote it herself.

We may not like him but right now we need exposure (whether true or not) that it may not have been Britney that wrote that. The GP are gullible and will believe she wrote that, so we need to plant the seed of doubt.

• Love 1
  • Like 1