Billy B claims Britney did NOT write that Instagram post about the documentary

Billys in this for the clout. He has yet to prove that he’s had any real contact with her and it makes zero sense why she would speak out to him out of all people. He needs to stop talking about her and adding fuel to the fire when he doesn’t have a clue of what’s actually going on. He’s no better than Jason Alexander funny how they both showed up to one of the rallies with the fans. Billys bored and really needs to get a life maybe go back to doing make up anything but leave her alone and stop lying to fans and stop lying on her name.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Roger said:

Let's be honest, the only make up artist she was friend with in recent years is Glenn Nutley. Sorry, Billy BS, Britney probably doesn't even remember you.

What happened to Glenn ? Where does he stand with the #FB movement ? 

Wasn't Billy pictured in her home in the past few months though? He was doing either Britney's or Sam's hair but I know there were pictures of him in her home.

PS: Not trying to defend him or his "relationship" with Britney

7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Wasn't Billy pictured in her home in the past few months though? He was doing either Britney's or Sam's hair but I know there were pictures of him in her home.

PS: Not trying to defend him or his "relationship" with Britney

Lmao never heard of this. All he did was posting old pics of hers pretending they were new. For all I know, he was pictured with her once, on a professional shoot, nearly a decade ago :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
41 minutes ago, Roger said:

Lmao never heard of this. All he did was posting old pics of hers pretending they were new. For all I know, he was pictured with her once, on a professional shoot, nearly a decade ago :orangu_orangutan_ape:

No...Either he or Sam posted a story of him being at her home. I just don't remember if it was Sam or Britney who was getting their hair done.