New Blind Item Relating to THAT Insta Caption

ifuseekleon

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why calling her a quote unquote "singer"? 

And also then, what about the Superbowl video she made. I think it is evident that she was looking forward to the doc and might have known what it was going to be about long before its release. Aka Project Rose

She might not have seen the whole thing, because it is very distressing to watch yourself being in pain and remembering your worst moments... But I still don't think that caption in its final form was written by her

Speaking of Sam, there was also a blind item a few weeks back it was along the lines of..

"Britney thinks he's on her side since he called out Jamie publicly but he's in it for the money & he actually has a girlfriend when he isn't with Britney."

*Allegedly*

Wouldn't surprise me if he had multiple women on the go, he's certainly gained ALOT being with Britney but we've seen men come and go likely due to her situation.. is it love keeping him around or?

Is Sam her longest partner? 

Idk what to believe but I do know that if I were in her shoes, I’d have a hard time with people constantly talking about my mental health. It would literally drive me crazy. I don’t think she has a problem with the cship side of things but everyone focused more on how much of a victim she was and her mental health. I also think Britney is misunderstood and has a hard time articulating what she’s trying to say even though it’s coming from a rational place. We just don’t know. 

Archived