Despite her historical achievement in the UK, Kylie minogue was shut out for best international female.

52 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Well I condemn her abuse but people still love and eat her up regardless. POOR you! aq9Apl8.gif

No one is eating her up, it’s her label who pay and buy streams/awards for her. The female rap is a benefiting genre atm and is a little bit odd how all of a sudden the music industry is awarding ALL the female rappers BUT Nicki. Y’all can say whatever you want to say, but the music should be about music and talent not a popularity contest and awarding artists based on their ‘character’. Cardi B is disgusting at least with NO talent yet everyone is acknowledging this. A shame. 

Also, I agree about Kylie. She had her 5 minutes of fame on the 30s but now she’s just overrated. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

*Real Groove* is a bop tho! :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

No one is eating her up, it’s her label who pay and buy streams/awards for her. The female rap is a benefiting genre atm and is a little bit odd how all of a sudden the music industry is awarding ALL the female rappers BUT Nicki. Y’all can say whatever you want to say, but the music should be about music and talent not a popularity contest and awarding artists based on their ‘character’. Cardi B is disgusting at least with NO talent yet everyone is acknowledging this. A shame. 

Also, I agree about Kylie. She had her 5 minutes of fame on the 30s but now she’s just overrated. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

*Real Groove* is a bop tho! :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Get ha jade aq9Apl8.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block