Despite her historical achievement in the UK, Kylie minogue was shut out for best international female.

Spicechinodiva

Bruce Springsteen is nominated for best international male at 60 something. 

Foo fighters at 50 something is nominated for best international group.

But, the absence of Kylie Minogue fir best international female, is pretty much proves for females 40 is the expiration date in the music industry, despite achieving her fifth consecutive number one for the consecutive decades, she really is the only 80s artist in the UK to still be relevant and loved, many believe she's the act that can surpass Madonna's 12 #1 albums in the UK, she has had 3 consecutive number one albums which has never happened to Kylie at all.

The fact that Cardi B is nominated they're saying that's the one that Kylie should take. 

But it did shock them that at 35, Gaga was also snubbed and they even discussed that Ariana is nominated though her album did indeed flop and underperform to her standards.  

So, the Brits once again proved misogyny and ageism is real for females, but doesn't exist for men. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Kylie Minogue is overrated, sorry luv. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: She has a great pop voice but other than that, I don’t see anything special about her. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:
Bruce and Foo Foo Fighters are the better artists btw 

Fever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

22 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Kylie Minogue is overrated, sorry luv. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: She has a great pop voice but other than that, I don’t see anything special about her. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:
Bruce and Foo Foo Fighters are the better artists btw 

Spill. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

People on here will eat up any song that comes out in the music industry as long as it sounds like a Britney ripoff. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

14 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Bruce and Foo Foo Fighters are the better artists btw. TALENT won. 

Kylie simply makes good pop music and has some incredible tours under her belt. 

9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Since when does a characterless person have a personality?:lmao:

Imagine thinking Ms. Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar is ‘characterless’ when she’s one of the most exuberant and animated female acts to debut within the last 5 years aq9Apl8.gif I’m not even a big fan but at least I give credit where credit is due. Stay living in denial tho since that seems to best pursuit you instead. aq9Apl8.gif
PS notchuu using the Walmart version of aq9Apl8.gifinstead

The floppery aq9Apl8.gif

On 3/31/2021 at 10:36 AM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Spill. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

People on here will eat up any song that comes out in the music industry as long as it sounds like a Britney ripoff. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I agree except for the fact that Britney and Kylie’s sounds were generally very different. Kylie was always more euro-pop and disco whereas Britney was more bubblegum and urban pop. The only time Kylie’s music sounded very similar to Britney’s was during Body Language

7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Imagine thinking Ms. Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar is ‘characterless’ when she’s one of the most exuberant and animated female acts to debut within the last 5 years aq9Apl8.gif I’m not even a big fan but at least I give credit where credit is due. Stay living in denial tho since that seems to best pursuit you instead. aq9Apl8.gif
PS notchuu using the Walmart version of aq9Apl8.gifinstead

The floppery aq9Apl8.gif

I don't see anyone who hurts men and gets away with it as "One of the most exuberant and animated female acts to debut within the last 5 years" aq9Apl8.gif

2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I agree except for the fact that Britney and Kylie’s sounds were generally very different. Kylie was always more euro-pop and disco whereas Britney was more bubblegum and urban pop. The only time Kylie’s music sounded very similar to Britney’s was during Body Language

I agree that their sounds are different, Britney fans generally seem to like Body Language as her second best album after Fever so.... :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I agree that their sounds are different, Britney fans generally seem to like Body Language as her second best album after Fever so.... :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Ironic enough, my two favorite Kylie albums are BL and Fever as well.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

I can’t help that the singles roll-out from those eras were amazing. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Not to mention Red Blooded Woman and Slow are literally two of the best pop songs of the 2000s. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Always wanted them to be Britney songs. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Archived