Gaga releases part 1 of The Queendom film featuring "Free Woman"

OK I hate this.

The picture obviously looks STUNNING, which doesn't surprise me coming from Gaga because she's an A lister and she BREATHS art. And I don't care if she wants to sell socks, do your thing, but SELLING ALCOHOL? When she had problems with it herself? I don't understand that, and I can't stand behind it.

I wonder what made her decide to sponsor this, she always seems to have a million reasons (no pun intended) for everything she does... And "driven by the need for creative freedom" seems like a far-fetched argument to me.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

OK I hate this.

The picture obviously looks STUNNING, which doesn't surprise me coming from Gaga because she's an A lister and she BREATHS art. And I don't care if she wants to sell socks, do your thing, but SELLING ALCOHOL? When she had problems with it herself? I don't understand that, and I can't stand behind it.

I wonder what made her decide to sponsor this, she always seems to have a million reasons (no pun intended) for everything she does... And "driven by the need for creative freedom" seems like a far-fetched argument to me.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was initially a collab between Gaga, and Nick Knight, but they needed sponsorship/funding, and DP offered that.

I mean, remember beats by dre were in EVERY video?

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I wouldnt be surprised if it was initially a collab between Gaga, and Nick Knight, but they needed sponsorship/funding, and DP offered that.

I mean, remember beats by dre were in EVERY video?

That's weird... So she can't afford to take some pictures? And why would she take those pictures in the first place? Just for the sake of it?

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

That's weird... So she can't afford to take some pictures? And why would she take those pictures in the first place? Just for the sake of it?

This was all planned Pre-Covid-19 Pandemic. As much as we just see the photos, there's entire teams behind them. Gaga and her team have to travel, meaning stylists, make up artists, managers assistances etc, come with, Knight has his team would have to travel too for them to meet in the same place. Designers need to be paid, The lighting guys, photographers, set designers, videographers etc. so what might seem like just one or two photos, becomes an army of people who are trying to make a living and do their job. The more money that goes into the project, the higher the standard too.

It might have had something to do with the label not necessarily seeing the album era as a huge earner and not investing in it like they would other eras, or maybe, its just an agreement she reached. I mean, we are talking about the same Lady Gaga who had a Monster High Doll, Farmville, Oreos, Beats, Polaroid etc.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block