Why S&s, sms and s&m are britneys only featured on song?

at the end of the day, collabs are more a product of artists' teams working together than the artists themselves. of these, sms makes the most sense because brit & miley shared the same management and label (at the time :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:). s&s made sense because will.i.am was executive producing BJ, so it was a cross promo type of thing for his album. s&m was a surprise because rihanna & brit were never on the same label or had some other association. 

if brit had a better team that could follow through on collabs (like with selena, for better or worse) and she had a label with a better roster of artists, she'd probably have more collabs

Britney was the IT girl but she wasn’t really the cool girl. I think other artists were turned off that she would have lip synced any chance during a live performance. Another reason is her team they probably have been isolating her since day 1. She only ever had features during In the Zone but never performed with Madonna but did perform with Ying Tang Twins :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Technically she collabed with Michael Jackson in ‘01 but they never released that as a remix single or as a live album so...

• Like 1