Sharon Stone talks about Britney reaching out to her in 2007 for help

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Justin also talked about how people around her were *********, she was treated like a machine and pressured and how the whole thing felt like a horror movie. I have a feeling he was also talking about Larry. 

And all this is not only way before 2006-2008, but just as bad.

As I said, I admire Britney's talent and work ethic, but people around her took advantage of it. That's why you get out of the industry/spotlight at some point.

And Larry Rudolph is definitely to blame for Britney Jean album.

52 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Yes. Britney definitely made some poor and naive choices and man, has she paid  for it way too long

It is understandable why she married who she did at that: she really wanted a normal life.

I just feel that if you know you want a normal life you don't stay in the spotlight like she did. I mean she was looking for a house in Arizona  back in 2005 but never followed through with that.

Would anyone care about her marriage to Kevin Federline if she moved to New Mexico?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, zxcvb said:

As I said, I admire Britney's talent and work ethic, but people around her took advantage of it. That's why you get out of the industry/spotlight at some point.

It is understandable why she married who she did at that: she really wanted a normal life.

I just feel that if you know you want a normal life you don't stay in the spotlight like she did. I mean she was looking for a house in Arizona  back in 2005 but never followed through with that.

Would anyone care about her marriage to Kevin Federline if she moved to New Mexico?

Yeah, Justin said those things in 2002-2003. She was def taken advantage of bc she was young, naive and sweet. If only someone from her family cared for her other than the money she brought them. Larry is a ******* idiot, that former makeup artist also left the impression she didn't like him and said that when Britney begged for time off, he'd send her to places that he could make some deal at the same time. He never allowed her to breath without taking advantage of her name and status and using her. 

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Yeah, Justin said those things in 2002-2003. She was def taken advantage of bc she was young, naive and sweet. If only someone from her family cared for her other than the money she brought them. Larry is a ******* idiot, that former makeup artist also left the impression she didn't like him and said that when Britney begged for time off, he'd send her to places that he could make some deal at the same time. He never allowed her to breath without taking advantage of her name and status and using her. 

The industry back then was so different, even Melanie C said what led to our downfall was we were so weak, we just kept doing what was told. 

We were all exhausted we shouldn't have done that world tour. We probably would have stayed as the Spice girls had we just said due to working nom stop for 4 years during our formation and during the 2 years at the top of this industry we are very tired and need a year off to rest..

Unfortunately that's what led to the downfall of alot of the teen idol's including Britney they never were allowed to take a much needed year off to just rest.

Even Mariah Carey told oprah, alot of the music industry practices during the height of my career can never happen again. 

You can't have a Tommy Motolla or a clive Davis todaym.

• Like 1

Sharon lost custody of her son to her ex-husband around the same time Britney did. I think this is why Britney tried to reach out. Sharon was also portrayed as a bad mother (at the other end of it - hysterical or something like that it said in the court documents).

I think they have a lot in common in general, both thought of as "blonde bimbos" yet being far from it, both with tragic circumstances. Sharon struggled with health issues after her stroke. Sharon's husband left a year after her stroke when she was barely even walking, and that custody battle lasted for like 5 years. He basically used her health issues against her. Which is what is happening with Britney. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, zxcvb said:

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Yes, totally. The thing is that when you have someone's psycho-emotional development hindered from a very young age, it becomes hard to make good choices, cause they did not acquire the means. It's kind of, if only they let her! but they didn't and she couldn't develop enough to make better choices in key moments 

• Like 1