Mass Reporting Britney’s Instagram

Omg, imagine if they take down her account or if she lose many followers, do you think when she will know/notice that she would be happy?

I understand the point that Britney don’t run her account, I understand also that some people think that’s not Britney’s own captions (even if I don’t really believe that, they are Britney’s captions imo but it doesn’t matter here). But no one can officially tell that’s not Britney’s captions. And reporting her account would lead to nothing, because many (if not the majority of) celebrities have a Community Manager/Team, and that’s not pretending to be someone else.

So no, I don’t think it’s a good idea, especially if it’s really Britney who written those captions, she would be so disappointed that she lost many followers or that her account was taken down. She will take it badly, she will think that her posts are useless and that people mock her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, J in the Mix said:

I'm more supportive of a "mass unfollow day"
Maybe planned around the next hearing?

That sounds good. Something needs to be done. If we’re just gonna stay passive like we have been since 2008, then absolutely nothing will happen. If “Britney” rejects FreeBritney press on Instagram and disses the documentary, there will be no pressure left on the judge.

Let’s plan something big like that. If this fanbase can get random unreleased songs to hit #1, let’s focus on our efforts on much more important stuff. 

The public needs to know that Britney’s Instagram isn’t legit. Sam Ingham needs to be put at the front - he escaped the flames but he’s just as bad if not worse than Jamie. 

• Like 5

I don't know that this is the way to go. Like others have said, what does this achieve? Right now, it's the only communication we have with her, even if it is fake most of the time. If you don't want to see the posts, then unfollow, but reporting the account does nothing. Plus, if the account does get taken down, who knows what they would tell Britney. She might end up thinking people don't love the hell out of her anymore.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Why? 

Because she was always been an attention *****, and now that she is an old lady locked in her mansion she needs more attention than ever. So she would say very stupid things just to get people attention

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

Omg, imagine if they take down her account or if she lose many followers, do you think when she will know/notice that she would be happy?

I understand the point that Britney don’t run her account, I understand also that some people think that’s not Britney’s own captions (even if I don’t really believe that, they are Britney’s captions imo but it doesn’t matter here). But no one can officially tell that’s not Britney’s captions. And reporting her account would lead to nothing, because many (if not the majority of) celebrities have a Community Manager/Team, and that’s not pretending to be someone else.

So no, I don’t think it’s a good idea, especially if it’s really Britney who written those captions, she would be so disappointed that she lost many followers or that her account was taken down. She will take it badly, she will think that her posts are useless and that people mock her. 

You've made some points honestly. I just received my report and as expected, Instagram didn't do anything about it and probably they won't.

It's scary the fact that her IG being taken down would isolate us even more from her, but we barely get any real update on how she's doing anyway and most of the photos she posts are very badly taken screenshots from her dancing videos (that who knows when they were recorded). Her captions are definitely up for debate but some of them are clearly not her imo.

It's obvious her social media is a powerful tool for the people who aren't acting in her best interests. Look at all the headlines that have come up in the media giving her post full credibility. They can shape up the narrative however they want, and that's honestly scary and damaging.

If only we could know how she feels about things, or how she feels in general. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 3