The hip hop erasure of Nicki Minaj is all due to the fact that she wanted to be the first female mogul like jay Z and dr. Dre.

Spicechinodiva

19 hours ago, Stefani said:

How can you only blame the supposed radio ban for her songs free falling? Trollz dropped like a rock mostly because Nicki's stans stopped buying the song en masse during the song's 2nd week, and they were the ones doing the heavy lifting because 6edo9phile's stanbase is relatively small by comparison. So if you're going to blame anyone for the song dropping like a rock, the Nicki stans are the main culprit for not supporting the song after week 1. The same applies to Move Ya Hips and pretty much every other collab she's done recently for the same reason.

And let me clarify that radio airplay isn't the end-all metric for a song's success; if Trollz could debut at #1 with little to no radio support, then it could've been successful in the weeks that followed based solely on sales and streams if her stans truly gave a damn and put their money where their mouth is.

Also what's with you calling her "independent"? She's not some indie artist; she had a label for the past decade. You can't push this narrative that she's in charge of her own career while at the same time blaming everyone other than her for her failings. 

All this essay for someone you don’t care or hate. The clownery. Nicki’s be living in ya mind, RENT FREE! :roxxy:
If you feel froggy you can leap, herpes! :roxxy:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

A woman who has no dignity and is sucking DJs ****s can’t be called a Grammy winning artist. She’s a ******** who is calling black people monkeys and roaches. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

She’s the Milli Vanilli of the rap(E) game ‘cause yeah, she is a rap*** too! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

She never blew any DJs because she got her hits due to popular demand. DJs chose to work with her because she is highly highly relavent and praised by everyone. She's also black and she earned her Grammy just like Whitney Houston and you will deal with those facts :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

1 minute ago, Gayseus911 said:

She never blew any DJs because she got her hits due to popular demand. DJs chose to work with her because she is highly highly relavent and praised by everyone. She's also black and she earned her Grammy just like Whitney Houston and you will deal with those facts :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

There are no facts. The only fact on here is that she has no talent and is sucking **** for songs. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

There are no facts. The only fact on here is that she has no talent and is sucking **** for songs. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

She's not tho, she is a popular demanded artist sis. Nicki had her time and now she has to finish the rest of her career being featured on people's song :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

1 minute ago, Gayseus911 said:

She's not tho, she is a popular demanded artist sis. Nicki had her time and now she has to finish the rest of her career being featured on people's song :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Jealousy is a disease, die slow. Until a couple of months back, Nicki was the most streamed female rapper on Spotify with the most monthly listeners. All this being on a hiatus and a DECADE on her back. Tusa and Side to Side are 1 billion streams on Spotify, something we can’t say about the ******** ‘cause she be buying ha bots. ALL PURE. 

Atlantic is buying the ******** awards and she is sucking **** for songs. Let’s not discuss about the fact that she’s imitating Nicki while her ghostwriters are dissing her.:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Anyway, Nicki’s coming. Stay tuned for the heat since you’re constantly bashing Nicki on literally every thread. You and the other clown @Stefani. It’s one thing you hate an artist, but constantly leaving hate comments under Nicki’s posts is getting ridiculous. Solve your problems, consult a psychiatrist, drink water! :roxxy:

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Jealousy is a disease, die slow. Until a couple of months back, Nicki was the most streamed female rapper on Spotify with the most monthly listeners. All this being on a hiatus and a DECADE on her back. Tusa and Side to Side are 1 billion streams on Spotify, something we can’t say about the ******** ‘cause she be buying ha bots. ALL PURE. 

Atlantic is buying the ******** awards and she is sucking **** for songs. Let’s not discuss about the fact that she’s imitating Nicki while her ghostwriters are dissing her.:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Anyway, Nicki’s coming. Stay tuned for the heat since you’re constantly bashing Nicki on literally every thread. You and the other clown @Stefani. It’s one thing you hate an artist, but constantly leaving hate comments under Nicki’s posts is getting ridiculous. Solve your problems, consult a psychiatrist, drink water! 

Just now, Gayseus911 said:
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Anyway, Nicki’s coming. Stay tuned for the heat since you’re constantly bashing Nicki on literally every thread. You and the other clown @Stefani. It’s one thing you hate an artist, but constantly leaving hate comments under Nicki’s posts is getting ridiculous. Solve your problems, consult a psychiatrist, drink water! 

Expand  

I never bashed Nicki, all I said is that she's evil and deserves the failure she is experiencing, I always credit her as a talented rapper. She's releasing a song with Drake and lil Wayne soon so maybe that'll help her :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

15 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I never bashed Nicki, all I said is that she's evil and deserves the failure she is experiencing, I always credit her as a talented rapper. She's releasing a song with Drake and lil Wayne soon so maybe that'll help her :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

You’re bashing the most talented female rapper alive by comparing her to a toothless bird who had a fake come up. She’s the opposite of Nicki, it’s an industry plant with ZERO talent with expensive videos. She’s fake as fake gets. 

Is she evil? As I said before, come with ******* receipts. Secondly the music industry ain’t no popularity contest. The music is there and Nicki has THE MOST MEMORABLE LINES IN HISTORY OF RAP EVVVVVEEEEEER! She’s deserves her GRAMMYS AND RECOGNITION as she’s still alive! 

LIL KIM AND FOXY PAVED THE WAY FOR NICKI, BUT NICKI BUILT THE CASTLE THAT CARDI AND MEGAN ARE PLAYING IN RN! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

3 hours ago, Style. said:

You’re bashing the most talented female rapper alive by comparing her to a toothless bird who had a fake come up. She’s the opposite of Nicki, it’s an industry plant with ZERO talent with expensive videos. She’s fake as fake gets. 

Is she evil? As I said before, come with ******* receipts. Secondly the music industry ain’t no popularity contest. The music is there and Nicki has THE MOST MEMORABLE LINES IN HISTORY OF RAP EVVVVVEEEEEER! She’s deserves her GRAMMYS AND RECOGNITION as she’s still alive! 

LIL KIM AND FOXY PAVED THE WAY FOR NICKI, BUT NICKI BUILT THE CASTLE THAT CARDI AND MEGAN ARE PLAYING IN RN! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I've personally met her when I worked with her team behind the scenes of the boys back in the Roman re up era, she is nasty person and that's that, I'm done with this convo sis :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

18 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

She's releasing a song with Drake and lil Wayne soon so maybe that'll help her :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Help her? She’s really doing great on her own. Her brand sells big time and the hype surrounding her new album is crazy. Trollz and Say So went straight to the number one because of her. She got millions of dollars thanks to the FENDI collaboration while the bird is the face of Fashion Nova. The difference is a lot of MMMMs. :roxxy:

15 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

I've personally met her when I worked with her team behind the scenes of the boys back in the Roman re up era, she is nasty person and that's that, I'm done with this convo sis :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

You’re done with convo when I say so. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: That’s not a strong argument tho. She might have been in a bad mood. Literally everyone who worked with her and met her said she’s a sweet girl and she’s a baddie only online due to her persona. :roxxy:

Imagine how tired I am of asking you over and over again to SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS. Until then, bye! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

41 minutes ago, Style. said:

Help her? She’s really doing great on her own. Her brand sells big time and the hype surrounding her new album is crazy. Trollz and Say So went straight to the number one because of her. She got millions of dollars thanks to the FENDI collaboration while the bird is the face of Fashion Nova. The difference is a lot of MMMMs. :roxxy:

You’re done with convo when I say so. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: That’s not a strong argument tho. She might have been in a bad mood. Literally everyone who worked with her and met her said she’s a sweet girl and she’s a baddie only online due to her persona. :roxxy:

Imagine how tired I am of asking you over and over again to SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS. Until then, bye! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Stream up

rCiBgLOcuKU

11 minutes ago, Style. said:

that’s your the ‘winning Grammy payola bull****’ Cardi B. you’re welcome ! the fact that she’s using the N word so loosely....

It’s obvious a r*** case!

Jail time!

the fact that azealia banks got blacklisted from the industry when cardi did way worse things

why is cardi always so loud tho

i bet she never shuts up irl

her music is catchy but i think i could hardly stand her irl :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

8 minutes ago, Dreams said:

the fact that azealia banks got blacklisted from the industry when cardi did way worse things

why is cardi always so loud tho

i bet she never shuts up irl

her music is catchy but i think i could hardly stand her irl :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I couldn’t care less about her personal life whatsoever, but the fact that she tried to fight Nicki Minaj at an upper echelon event because of a photoshopped tweet?! This girl disgusts me and what’s alarming is how the industry is kissing her *** big time after all of the things she’s done :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: things confirmed by her. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

19 minutes ago, Style. said:

I couldn’t care less about her personal life whatsoever, but the fact that she tried to fight Nicki Minaj at an upper echelon event because of a photoshopped tweet?! This girl disgusts me and what’s alarming is how the industry is kissing her *** big time after all of the things she’s done :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: things confirmed by her. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

oh don't worry i think everything is ephemeral and unpredictable in this industry , cardi will not last forever, people have very short attention span nowadays and they get bored quickly, just look at how katy perry fell off, who would have thought in 2011 that her career would be so tragic years later?

i think nicki will have her comeback one day, she just needs a good cohesive album direction, maybe a concept visual album? i couldn't care less about number 1#s or grammys, what matters is longevity and influence and nicki has plenty of that.

"one day ur on top of the world and the next day they tear you down" - britney

Archived