Sean & Jayden BOTH unfollow the Britney Spears Instagram account

tobstar73

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Universal said:

I thought someone said they had unfollowed a few days ago? Also I feel like we shouldn’t bring her kids into this, they’re kids

We can speculate why her own children unfollowed her highly controversial sht fest of an insta account? 

10 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Since the last post 

That's their mom, they don't want to be friends with her online. lol

Her boys are 14 and 15.  

They are at an age where they have they own friends and they own life and don't need Mom or Dad as much anymore.

I'm 35 and I don't want my Mom or Dad following me online and have denied friend requests from the both of them 😂

To us she's BRITNEY SPEARS, The Princess of Pop but to Jayden and Sean she's they're annoying Mother lololol

10 hours ago, Alexa James said:

Why would they do that? She loves them more than anything in this world. 

Because they know Britney has no control over her social media. Im sure they know how Britney feels and they are probably disgusted about Cassie pretending to be Britney and mischieving people with her last post. 

Also I think it's a bit weird that fans are even looking that deep into her kids Social Media.  I don't think it's right to bother them because they never asked for any of this.  Britney is the star not her kids so we should leave them alone and let them have as much as a normal childhood as possible.

5 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Also I think it's a bit weird that fans are even looking that deep into her kids Social Media.  I don't think it's right to bother them because they never asked for any of this.  Britney is the star not her kids so we should leave them alone and let them have as much as a normal childhood as possible.

This. Also this is a misleading title. I don't think Jayden ever followed her. And Sean unfollowed her like a week ago.

Archived