Do you think Britney will ever perform again?

On 7/7/2021 at 11:28 PM, Alexa James said:

I really believed that her lackluster performances were attributed to residual impairments from the 2004 knee injury. However, it’s clear that she never lost her dance skills but rather deliberately chooses simple choreography that allows her to dance aimlessly. I think her lack of passion stems from being overworked and controlled for so many years. She really didn’t want to do the circus, femme fatale, and piece of me tours and felt trapped by the Vegas residencies.

well , you say because of an knee injury in the onyx hotel tour but she injured her ankle dancing uninterested in her vegas residency. i feel she had control over the circus , femme fatale and piece of me tours from her promoting it while in production from what ive seen on television . i just believe britney has had alot of not good influences in her life after the onyx hotel tour. and those bad influences would paris hilton , lindsay lohan , kevin federline, the paparazzi guys she had dated , and carrie underwood