Do you think Britney will ever perform again?

I know what you mean. It becomes harder to maintain stamina, as a dancer gets older. IDK maybe a one time performance here and there, rather than a full fledged tour or residency? 

Also, it’s clear that she had excellent vocal range when she was younger. Yes, the baby voice ruined her potential as a singer. Unfortunately, it’s what made her millions. 

No I truly don’t think so.

Unless she is free and wants to. 

if they make her to go out and perform again... it would flop miserably. There is too much damage. No one would support it unless she is free. 

I think Glory will be Britney’s last album though. She’s had enough - look what the industry got her in. 

I do hope one day she will tell her story though. Britney and ONLY BRITNEY. Not Jamie, not team con- BRITNEY. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Saoru said:

No, I can't see her ever performing again. If she was a vocalist then yeah, sure maybe. But britney is not known for her vocals but for the dancing/running around . She isn't going to start relying on live vocal performances now. 

Britney will be in her mid 40s before she is free. Can you imagine her trying to do a 90 min show after 7/8 years without practice at that age? 

Britney as a performer is gone/retired. 

It's time for her to live her life now. She owes us nothing. 

Maybe for those upset at this.. Its OK to look/enjoy/Stan other artists too. 

EXACTLY 

Britney will ALWAYS BE MY #1

But I Stan others. I know Britney is never going to comeback to us like we want her to. and honestly , I want her to retire after this is all done. She deserves it. She has given the WORLD 20 plus years of her life... it’s time we give her the space/freedom she so desperately wants 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

No I truly don’t think so.

Unless she is free and wants to. 

if they make her to go out and perform again... it would flop miserably. There is too much damage. No one would support it unless she is free. 

I think Glory will be Britney’s last album though. She’s had enough - look what the industry got her in. 

I do hope one day she will tell her story though. Britney and ONLY BRITNEY. Not Jamie, not team con- BRITNEY. 

I have a weird feeling that Glory will be her last album. She worked extremely hard on it and poured her heart and soul into it. I think she did it because she decided it was going to be her final album and she wanted to put all her effort into it.

Also, the new album cover seems to send some sort of message. The bathing in the sun with a chain lying right next to her....it’s like she is saying that she is satisfied with her accomplishments and is finally free to retire and live her life. There’s a reason why she changed the cover amid all the current situation. 

3 hours ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

EXACTLY 

Britney will ALWAYS BE MY #1

But I Stan others. I know Britney is never going to comeback to us like we want her to. and honestly , I want her to retire after this is all done. She deserves it. She has given the WORLD 20 plus years of her life... it’s time we give her the space/freedom she so desperately wants 

Yes, but Britney is one of a kind. I admire other artists but I truly grew up with Britney Spears’ music. There will never be anyone like her...at least for me.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

I think if I was her, I would not perform again, I would live my live.

I just wish she drops a book telling her own story and saying “good bye”.

I see what you mean. I think she has sort of said good-bye with the new cover of glory. It conveys closure. I don’t know but something about this new cover says that. 

• Like 1

Britney’s not done making music. I’m pretty sure contractually she’s obligated to put out more projects. However anyone that thinks that Britney is ever going to be in the public eye like she was coming up is living in a false reality. She has nothing left to prove. At this point it’s not about building her career image or name or brand for that matter. It’s about focusing on what she simply loves. And that’s the music and that’s performing. That really showed and glory. I do believe that her next project is going to be more successful than her last because of all the attention she’s receiving in the media but that’s almost like free promo and I do believe the music is only going to get better because she’s at a point now where she can focus more on the artistry. I just don’t want fans to think that they are ever going to get prime knee back because primaries with someone that was hungry to work to the top and when she got to the top it hurt her and even if it hadn’t hurt her she would have nothing left to prove anyways. With the exception of Britney Jean her music has always been exceptional and it will always be exceptional because that is the one part of her career that she’s always enjoyed. You can tell she’s hungry to be creative because Of her Instagram account. She’s a creative it’s what she does and it’s oozing out of her right now but the problem is it’s not productive and it’s not lucrative for herself and the bigger problem is being lucrative doesn’t matter when she’s not in control of her own money which is exactly why she’s not working so it’s kind of like a catch 22.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Britney’s not done making music. I’m pretty sure contractually she’s obligated to put out more projects. However anyone that thinks that Britney is ever going to be in the public eye like she was coming up is living in a false reality. She has nothing left to prove. At this point it’s not about building her career image or name or brand for that matter. It’s about focusing on what she simply loves. And that’s the music and that’s performing. That really showed and glory. I do believe that her next project is going to be more successful than her last because of all the attention she’s receiving in the media but that’s almost like free promo and I do believe the music is only going to get better because she’s at a point now where she can focus more on the artistry. I just don’t want fans to think that they are ever going to get prime knee back because primaries with someone that was hungry to work to the top and when she got to the top it hurt her and even if it hadn’t hurt her she would have nothing left to prove anyways. With the exception of Britney Jean her music has always been exceptional and it will always be exceptional because that is the one part of her career that she’s always enjoyed. You can tell she’s hungry to be creative because Of her Instagram account. She’s a creative it’s what she does and it’s oozing out of her right now but the problem is it’s not productive and it’s not lucrative for herself and the bigger problem is being lucrative doesn’t matter when she’s not in control of her own money which is exactly why she’s not working so it’s kind of like a catch 22.

What do you mean by ‘Prime knee’? I thought you said the knee injury did not permanently ruin her dance skills?

1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I do think we will get two or three more albums, Remember that announcement where she said she has to complete other projects before retiring 

What announcement was that? I do hope that she makes some more albums! If she doesn’t, then I’m glad that Glory would be her last album not Britney Jean!

14 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I do think she will once her father is out because it will allow her more creative control over her image and music. We saw in court documents that she asked for a new executive producer for B10 which shows she’s still interested in making music. 

When was this? Her 10th album was discussed in the court documents? 

If the CONSHIP continues to drain her money at the current rate, she will have to file bankruptcy in a few years or perform again.  (I wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t the goal already.)

60m is not a lot of money when you take into account all the leeches... bill payments (mortgages, housing insurance, car insurance, utilities, maintenance...), groceries, clothing, child support payments, lawyer fees, Daddy-is-a-**** fees, her ‘team’ of other hangers on (aka social media manager, etc), vet bills, pet accessories, travel, accommodations, Sam-the-walking-***** fees, doctor visits and medication...

Even without Lou skimming from the top, she’s hemorrhaging money right now and will be broke in 6-7 years tops unless she works.  It will probably be a short, quick, money grab and her ‘team’ knows this will undoubtedly be necessary so they refuse to let her go until the well is completely dry... which is likely never.  We know the fanatics who pay for Meet and Greets keep the chains on her right and would shell out  5 grand for the opportunity to stand beside her for 15 seconds. So, no, she will do something in the future. She can’t keep up this lifestyle without working.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

If the CONSHIP continues to drain her money at the current rate, she will have to file bankruptcy in a few years or perform again.  (I wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t the goal already.)

60m is not a lot of money when you take into account all the leeches... bill payments (mortgages, housing insurance, car insurance, utilities, maintenance...), groceries, clothing, child support payments, lawyer fees, Daddy-is-a-**** fees, her ‘team’ of other hangers on (aka social media manager, etc), vet bills, pet accessories, travel, accommodations, Sam-the-walking-***** fees, doctor visits and medication...

Even without Lou skimming from the top, she’s hemorrhaging money right now and will be broke in 6-7 years tops unless she works.  It will probably be a short, quick, money grab and her ‘team’ knows this will undoubtedly be necessary so they refuse to let her go until the well is completely dry... which is likely never.  We know the fanatics who pay for Meet and Greets keep the chains on her right and would shell out  5 grand for the opportunity to stand beside her for 15 seconds. So, no, she will do something in the future. She can’t keep up this lifestyle without working.

Yeah, I don’t understand how her net worth is between 50-60 million given that she has worked consistently for over 2 decades! Also, wasn’t she raking in millions from the Vegas residency? She performed over 200 shows and was apparently getting 300-500,000 per performance. How does her net worth NOT succeed 100 million from the residency alone? Celine Dion and Mariah Carey earned so much from their residencies. Britney is the one who blazed the trail for other performers to hold Vegas residencies!

I also don’t understand how Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, and Justin Bieber have a net worth of 150-200 million. They’ve barely been performing for 10 years. 

Britney has 9 hit albums. She has had sold out tours....I remember that there were scalpers who sold her tickets (lawn seats) for $500-600 when she performed in my hometown town and people actually bought them. Countless promotional and endorsement deals. Her net worth should be at 200 million...maybe even more. Something isn’t adding up. 

Also, I think it’s clear that Sam Asghari is the only form of stability that she has had. Her relationship with him has lasted longer than her marriage and relationship with Justin Timberlake combined.