Do you think Britney will ever perform again?

It’s really not clear at the moment. Britney’s (former?) manager stated that he does not believe that she will ever perform again, while her son said that she’s probably going to quit recording music. I have read reports that have indicated that she either wants to quit show business entirely or will not perform again as long as she is under a conservatorship. 
What do you all believe? I’m personally not sure. Part of me believes that her passion for performing will return and she will be back on stage. Another part believes that she has given this her all and that she is done for good. 
I mean she hasn’t released an album in almost 5 years. Although, she did start working on one shortly after Glory was released.

I noticed that during her last few performances, she was looking very tired and burnt out like she didn’t want to be there. Therefore, Britney might have lost her drive. I do want her to be happy and if that means retiring, then so be it. However, it makes me kind of sad to think that this is it. 

• Love 3

Yes I absolutely think she will! 

I think she’s just waiting for her dad to be removed from the conservatorship. She obviously doesn’t want to be around him  — and you know he would be at all the rehearsals and shows and she would need him to legally sign off on everything. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I think once she finally gets what she wants legally, she may make new music, but I don’t expect her to tour again. I wouldn’t be surprised if her idea of performing would be to do something like Vegas again. I don’t think she into touring around the world again. That’s gotta be so tough. But I always think she’ll be passionate about her music career, just not with her father overseeing everything. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Yes I absolutely think she will! 

I think she’s just waiting for her dad to be removed from the conservatorship. She obviously doesn’t want to be around him  — and you know he would be at all the rehearsals and shows and she would need him to legally sign off on everything. 

Yes, I really want to believe that deep down she is eager to perform again. However, she wants it to be on her terms. Despite the popularity, I don’t think she will do a Vegas residency again. The abrupt cancellation of Domination burned bridges with the big performance venues and you could tell that it started to get overwhelming after sometime. 

Regarding music, I hope she feels comfortable returning to the studio to record songs that she enjoys and in her true voice. 

No, I can't see her ever performing again. If she was a vocalist then yeah, sure maybe. But britney is not known for her vocals but for the dancing/running around . She isn't going to start relying on live vocal performances now. 

Britney will be in her mid 40s before she is free. Can you imagine her trying to do a 90 min show after 7/8 years without practice at that age? 

Britney as a performer is gone/retired. 

It's time for her to live her life now. She owes us nothing. 

Maybe for those upset at this.. Its OK to look/enjoy/Stan other artists too. 

• Love 2