She never wanted to be this famous

abluebutterfly

I only use this site to look at cute edits and funny topics but for some reason I feel the need to share this!! When Baby came out and it skyrocketed Britney’s career she was very overwhelmed. All that she wanted in life was to be a dance instructor or a teacher like her mother. Her management forced her into recording Oops because Baby did so well.

Britney wanted to use the money she earned from Baby to buy a nice farmhouse and go to college. She told her team this & they said “absolutely not” and put her on a plane to Sweden. Britney loves being an entertainer but deep down she just wants to live a peaceful life.. on her own terms.

✌️

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this was true then maybe she should find a way to articulate this to the general public. Her fan base would absolutely respect her wishes to live a completely private authentic life. But all the speculation about what her wishes really are and the unknown gives the people and fans something to talk about. It really is time she set the record straight. Her kids and her bf both seem to support her and have internet access, I’m sure they could help her get her voice heard.

Archived