Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THAT DOCUMENTARY DID NOTHING BUT PROJECT POSITIVITY ON HER Since that has aired she has the world rallying with her and behind her. If she wont speak WITH HER VOICE and not captions people w

I always say Britney posts but this screams bull**** - the documentary did nothing but paint her positively!

Interesting how the lawyers fees get leaked and now all the sudden Britney hates the documentary 🙄

Posted Images

• Exhale+

This makes absolutely no sense.

If anything documentary made ppl fall in love with her again

Ughhh this is so frustrating.

If this is her. Doea this mean we have to stop FreeBritney fight ?

• Love 5
  • Like 3

At this point she needs to sit down and set the record straight. Maybe she’s ok with the conservatorship and just not Jamie’s involvement. I’m just so confused and drained from all of this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

This makes absolutely no sense.

If anything documentary made ppl fall in love with her again

Ughhh this is so frustrating.

If this is her. Doea this mean we have to stop FreeBritney fight ?

Britney doesn't control her Instagram. Britney does welcome the informed support of fans.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

well if it's true she wrote that, I believe she didn't watch it, 'cause if she did she wouldn't feel embarrassed but angry

I love Britney, I don’t think she did write it but if she did it’s a pretty dumb thing to say if you haven’t watched it. It’s done nothing but portray her in a positive light and made people realise why they loved her in the first place.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney doesn't control her Instagram. Britney does welcome the informed support of fans.

Well duhh.

But she is still sending her content to someone for whatever reason.

And lots of fans believe its her posting. Unless something is seriously messy. Then they claim its her team.

Just now, Slayer said:

I love Britney, I don’t think she did write it but if she did it’s a pretty dumb thing to say if you haven’t watched it. It’s done nothing but portray her in a positive light and made people realise why they loved her in the first place.

it's the same as Kelly or any of the other celebrities who haven't watched it "out of respect".

This is not a documentary done by TMZ or something like that, they should at least investigate first who were the creators behind this project before judging

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

even if she was ok with the conservatorship, that still doesn't make it ok

a kidnapped person can be ok with being kidnapped, but that doesn't make it ok, and we can apply that to any kind of relationship that is wrong, especially when it's not completely legal. While the current law does allow for someone like Britney to be under a conservatorship, the process for which that was possible, wasn't.

Yeah. But if she comes out and say I wanna stay in this blah blah blah. Then we are truly entering conspiracy theory territory.

Because we will never know her medical records and there for will never know if smth is seriously wrong with her.

• Like 2