Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

3 hours ago, TomasBR said:

Fans really need to put a stop on this "I know everything better then everybody else" narrative. We are in a gray area, there's a lot of stuff we don't know. You can choose to believe in whatever you want and act from that, that's okay, but drop the arrogance. You don't know Britney's life better that anybody else. We are all just guessing.

Some will believe is her on IG post, some will believe it's not, as we don't really know the truth, pick your side, it's fine! Just don't sell your opinion as a fact. 

Thank you for saying this. It’s been hard interacting on this forum lately because so many people (many from genuine places, others verging on conspiracy) are just speculating. And want people to believe their baseless claims... like... :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Sometimes it gets difficult knowing what’s actually happening just because Britney news moves so fast and so many different people want to make their opinions heard and offer their two cents about the latest developments. Meanwhile, we only know a small sliver of what’s actually going on.

Anyway, I agree with what you say and I’m concerned with what’s happening in Britney’s life just as much as the next person... but also know I/we don’t know everything (and that’s OK...)

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THAT DOCUMENTARY DID NOTHING BUT PROJECT POSITIVITY ON HER Since that has aired she has the world rallying with her and behind her. If she wont speak WITH HER VOICE and not captions people w

I always say Britney posts but this screams bull**** - the documentary did nothing but paint her positively!

Interesting how the lawyers fees get leaked and now all the sudden Britney hates the documentary 🙄

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Tell me if the actor and mother of the year like it as well 

The actor liked the first video of her dancing Aerosmith. I don't think he sees problems with the account, weirdly.

for everyone arguing in defense of the documentary... saying Britney clearly didn't write this, I don't think you all could be more wrong. I  think this is definitely one of those times where she could be expressing how she feels. She said herself in 2008 that she was sick of being viewed as a 'Victim', and longed to just be seen for the strength she had (and still has) to overcome it. 

This new documentary was made without her consent or blessing, and despite how solid and encapsulating it was, it definitely painted her as a victim trapped in this conservatorship for the past 12 years. Maybe Britney isn't ready to appear in court? Maybe she's fighting slowly, in her own way, and enjoying her life right now, like her son and boyfriend have said. 

I'm honestly so tired of every assuming everyone around her is full of ****. If those closest to her are confirming she's working to get this resolved in her own way, and will speak her mind when she's ready, that's enough for me. I'm so, so tired of the internet dragging her around for clickbait. 

All along, she's asked for something so simple... "Don't view me as a victim"... "respect my privacy". 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

I can’t wait till she deletes all her insta posts

I keep dreaming anonymous will hack and delete the whole account at this point tbh :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

19 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The actor liked the first video of her dancing Aerosmith. I don't think he sees problems with the account, weirdly.

He sure doesn't when Britney's account has been promoting him whenever they can :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I belive this is Britney. She didn’t watch the whole thing and that’s probably why she got that vibe from documentary.

This just proves us how volnurable she still is, and how she wants to be brave and strong and be fighter and make the best out of this ugly thing she is in. 

And now I am 99% sure that she needs to come out and tell her story in her own words, and I actually belive she will/is doing. 

Britney is such an angel we dont deserve.

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

if the medical files point to any mental health issue, then she should be under an LPS conservatorship, which only lasts 1 year, and if needs to be extended, they have to renew it every year, and prove that it needs to be extended. If she doesn't fall in any of the diseases that justify an LPS, then there's only two options, or she doesn't need any kind of conservatorship at all, or she has some form of dementia to need the current type of conservatorship she's in, and if this was the case, 13 years later it would be a miracle if she was even alive, 'cause that's a chronic and very degenerative disease that doesn't get cured nor controlled with medicines. Besides the fact of course, that it would be an abuse from their part to make her work all these years knowing she was severely ill.

This is false, though. Adam Streisand stressed that LPS-conservatorships can only be requested by health institutions such as hospitals or psychiatric hospitals and the person would have to be a threat for their own life. A family member cannot request an LPS-conservatorship. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dr35 said:

for everyone arguing in defense of the documentary... saying Britney clearly didn't write this, I don't think you all could be more wrong. I  think this is definitely one of those times where she could be expressing how she feels. She said herself in 2008 that she was sick of being viewed as a 'Victim', and longed to just be seen for the strength she had (and still has) to overcome it. 

This new documentary was made without her consent or blessing, and despite how solid and encapsulating it was, it definitely painted her as a victim trapped in this conservatorship for the past 12 years. Maybe Britney isn't ready to appear in court? Maybe she's fighting slowly, in her own way, and enjoying her life right now, like her son and boyfriend have said. 

I'm honestly so tired of every assuming everyone around her is full of ****. If those closest to her are confirming she's working to get this resolved in her own way, and will speak her mind when she's ready, that's enough for me. I'm so, so tired of the internet dragging her around for clickbait. 

All along, she's asked for something so simple... "Don't view me as a victim"... "respect my privacy". 

She said that 12 years ago the victim thing. We are in 2021. You don’t know what she’s thinking 

• Love 5

I don’t know what to think but I’ll always support and love her no matter what.

The only thing I’ll say for now is that if it’s true she’s in an abusive guardianship then it’s likely she’s been gaslighted and fed false information from the outside world. Make of that what you will.

• Love 1