Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

Oh I also think that's very likely. Remember the article I sent u where MVK thanked media and paparazzi harassing Britney bc that way he didn't have to hire a private investigator? And didn't Lutfi say he call paparazzi sometimes? Even invited them to Britney's home? 

So do u think smt Lutfi signed back then keeps him gagged? That's why he doesn't expose the whole thing? 

I think the reason he stays silent is because they have just as much dirt on him as he has on them.

I believe this is what Sam Lutfi does for a living.

I imagine people slip him packets of money in exchange for his services...His services being things like:

- Planting ***** in people's homes.
- Telling people they can stay in washrooms with their toddlers until the police are gone in order to get them 5150'd.
- Parading people in front of the paps in a weakened state in order to have their behaviour documented for use in family court.
- Crushing prescription meds and putting them in their food in order to help them be put under a conservatorship.

Basically, I believe Lutfi has done so many nefarious things that he can't rat on them...because they're paying him to do those nefarious things in order to help them achieve their goals.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but the conservatorship wasn't the record label's idea, nor the tour sponsors'. If they took it was because it was already there.

if an artist can't commit to a contract, they get fired and sued and that's it, everyone is replaceable, otherwise you would see artists left and right being placed under conservatorships by their managers to force them into fulfilling their obligations. I'm sure they would've asked some sort of warranty that she wasn't quit mid-tour or mid-show, but I doubt they would've explicitly asked for a conservatorship of all things. That must've been what Team Jamie offered to them in any case. And of course their fault was accepting it.

But tbh, every artist must commit to doing a certain amount of shows under a series of conditions, and if they fail to meet their obligations, they get sued. It happens all the time, why would they specifically ask an extra reassurance with Britney in particular? If she didn't show up for a concert or whatever, they would've just made her conservators pay them a penalization. Why did they need a conservatorship? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Maybe after what happened with the Onyx Hotel tour the premium was so high that Jamie knew they couldn't afford it?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Applejack said:

I think the Michael Sands jump from being MVK and KFed's spokesperson to being Lutfi and Eardley's spokesperson was a kind of weird move in of itself

By that point Lutfi had talked her into agreeing to a multi-million management contract.

He and Eardley would likely need to keep her under a conservatorship themselves, but he could make more money forcing her back into touring with him as her manager (instead of Larry) than he could doing his regular nefarious deeds.

I don't think they anticipated he'd "go rogue" and jump over to Britney's side when they initially hired him.

Also...

I wonder if Larry ever threatened Jamie with a lawsuit for breach of contract?

23 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

By that point Lutfi had talked her into agreeing to a multi-million management contract.

The thing is we don't know if that's even true... We never got confirmation from Britney.

They did not enter into a written contract. That is, there is no evidence other than Sam's words.

12 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

The thing is we don't know if that's even true... We never got confirmation from Britney.

They did not enter into a written contract. That is, there is no evidence other than Sam's words.

True.

Either way, the threat of him wanting to become her manager is effective enough...If he were actually on the payroll for Lou or MVK the entire time.

As in, maybe he never did "go rogue"... Maybe it was all just a ploy to keep the "susceptible to undue influence" excuse a legitimate excuse in the eyes of both fans and the courts?

As in, Sam Lutfi was the only thing that legitimized the conservatorship for an entire decade.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Maybe it was all just a ploy to keep the "susceptible to undue influence" excuse a legitimate excuse in the eyes of both fans and the courts?

True, it is also very possible. In any case, as you always said, Sam more than likely worked for team Con, I had doubts in the past, but now I am sure of it too.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

You know guys I personally don’t believe as of right now that this is 100% fake. And the reason I feel that way is simply because you know when I do see videos on Instagram of Britney saying stuff like and you will see more of project Red to come... it sounds odd because it’s not an official project and you know that her team isn’t profiting off of something like project red. so at the end of the day it’s just kind of strange and maybe that’s just simply because Britney has a lot of time on her hands. I know a lot of you want to believe a certain narrative but it’s not rational at the end of the day. It very well could be someone sabotaging Britney but also a lot of the stuff that they have nothing to gain from just doesn’t make sense. I know a lot of you want to believe that they want to make her look crazy but also they want to profit from Britney and at the end of the day that’s the whole point of their gain from this conservatorship. If she is not profitable there is no conservatorship and all of you keep making that point as well, so to make her look crazy is not selling the Britney Spears that we all love and support. Does it make sense to make her look crazy to keep her in a conservatorship? Yes. Can they profit more off of that later on? No. It does a lot of damage to the brand as most of you don’t want to support the brand as of now because the whole situation feels crazy and very shady.It’s not helping the brand at all and it’s not anything they can gain anything from. So at the end of the day we are none of us actually personally know Britney maybe this is a part of Britney and maybe this is a part of the reason she’s in the situation and has been for so long because she has some mental things that she needs to work out for herself. Or maybe not. But we don’t know the full story and that’s the biggest problem.

watch this!

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

The family will do anything to protect... The c-ship. 

The fact they were silent for months after the disastrous Bryan interview was very suspicious. 

Fear can be hard to control, so maybe JL starting to be shady again (showing she hates everything Free Britney related) is a good sign.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Ok... I have to say this after TrashMZ and their “it was 100% Britney’s own words freely expressed” post... 

IF Britney is free to post all her own social media content,

IF she is coherent, thoughtful, and intelligent,

IF it wasn’t vetted or filtered and her team insists that she can express herself without help or guidance...

THEN WHY DOES SHE NEED A CONSERVATORSHIP???????? 

Either she is INCAPACITATED,

or she is CAPABLE AND FREE.

YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!

Since the CONSHIP insists she is free and independent, DISSOLVE AND LET HER GO.  By your own admission SHE DOESN’T NEED YOU! FFS!!!!

She's only capable and has a voice when it's to fit their narrative and benefit them, like Britney voicing that the doc made her cry for two weeks and she felt embarrassed by it even tho she didn't even watch. Imo it was to distract people from the court docs demanding Britney to pay team con over 2 millions and also to discourage BBC and Netflix to put their docs out.

Its the same thing with Britney being able to work, record, promote, tour, to make so much money she can't even control... It's bc of the cship and Jamie. If she's thriving, successful and happy, it's bc of them, Jamie saved her life. But if she has to go to a facility and isn't doing well, it's bc her meds stopped working, bc she decided to not take them, bc she almost died bc she wasnt cooperating at all, bc she's difficult to handle.. Then it's all on her, she's to be blamed for as if she has a say in her life, like she has any control and isn't being watched and told what to do 24/7. It's a catch 22 like that ACLU lawyer said. If she's doing well, the judge will say it's bc of the cship. If she isn't doing well, they will say this is why she needs the cship in place. The law isn't on her side and that's why Jamie and his gang continue to be able to get away with every bs they pull. 

Imo they won't let her go no matter what happens. She's their cash cow, they feel entitled to her brand, her money and career. Also they won't want to see her free and able to say what they did to her. I only see the cship ending if someone that has no ties with the cship really intervenes or if some big expose happens that will cause a big ******* outrage from gp and media so the judge won't be able to play dumb anymore. Otherwise Income will keep dragging this **** forever and Jamie will fight until his last breath. Sadly we can only do so much. 

17 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

This!

Cship does not and cannot give any guarantees. How can Cship even guarantee anything? It is strange even from a business point of view, to officially hire a severely mentally ill person who needs a probate conservatorship.

There are many problematic stars (more so than Britney ever was), whose team finds a way out so that they can go on tour and etc ...

So I more than sure it was a condition of team con, and not an insurance company/the record label/the tour sponsors. They wanted to make her Cship permanent and used that as an excuse.

I bet they told her the cship needed to stay in place for more like X years so she could tour and show the judge she was thriving and then it'd be lifted. It doesn't make sense to me either when other stars went to prison, overdosed, assaulted their partners and none of them are under a cship so they can tour. Why only with Britney is different? She's not the only star who had a hard time. 

I said this before but people need to start dragging RCA too. How can they make a ******* deal with someone who doesn't have rights and can't sign anything? Bc I bet they don't have any other client in a situation like Britney is, where her presence isn't needed and her father can make decisions for her. How does it make sense that they signed a deal for idk how many more records with someone who has less rights than a child and isn't responsible for herself? Who is seen as unfit, deemed incapacitated to provide food and shelter for herself, but is ok to record and promote for a record label? In what world does that make any sense? 

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

The family will do anything to protect... The c-ship. 

The fact they were silent for months after the disastrous Bryan interview was very suspicious. 

Fear can be hard to control, so maybe JL starting to be shady again (showing she hates everything Free Britney related) is a good sign.

Jamie Floplynn has never stopped being shady. She’s a hateful jealous ****.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

ugh. if this is her she needs to put this to rest and SPEAK on it. She either supports her freedom or not... so many mixed messages, confusion and this just doesn't make sense...

this makes her look tone deaf... and makes everyone (celebs included) who showed support look and feel stupid.

• Like 1