Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

26 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

After this caption, there need to be added name of who wrote it. Clearly it wasn't Britney. 

Oh, I cried for two weeks, but let me post me dancing.... 

Its worse than the "all is well" video saying she needed privacy and then on the caption there was a ******* rant about Sam Lutfi faking emails and whatnot :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Except Britney has said herself she hates crying and would never say something like that which would scream pity-me.  She can’t even do a live feed without Sam taking the phone away. This is bull****. The person spinning around is not the person typing. 

Oh and of course she didn’t see the documentary.. like her conservators would let her freely watch, comment, or entertain anything in her life. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Not that my opinion stands for anything... but a lot of people saying she needs to 'speak up'. Even if she done a video 'speaking up'... millions would say it's staged/scripted anyway. So she can't win either way.

If i'm looking at it as a glass half full situation... she's not necessarily bashing the documentary. She's just saying she was embarrassed by it- which is fair.

In my opinion- the documentary has done wonders for the movement in 2021 and I'm so thankful for it.

I do believe Cassie to an extent when she's saying Britney has some say over what is posted. Nobody is saying she 'controls' her own account. But I do believe she has input into content/caption. Just my opinion. However it is interesting to see Sam hasn't 'liked' the post as he's usually on it quite quickly. 

We'll see if anything comes from it. 

Episode 6 GIF by BBC Three

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Watching her so-called BF Sam tell her what to say on video has left a bad taste in my mouth... Until the conservatorship gun is lifted from her head, I won’t believe a word coming out of anyone’s mouth. No one should believe an emotional and financial hostage. Britney is legally incapable of speaking for herself. This isn’t conspiracy this is the damn law. So, how can we be asked to believe a totally different narrative about total freedom? What kind of crack is Team con smoking and just how stupid do they think people are?

• Like 2
11 hours ago, dr35 said:

for everyone arguing in defense of the documentary... saying Britney clearly didn't write this, I don't think you all could be more wrong. I  think this is definitely one of those times where she could be expressing how she feels. She said herself in 2008 that she was sick of being viewed as a 'Victim', and longed to just be seen for the strength she had (and still has) to overcome it. 

This new documentary was made without her consent or blessing, and despite how solid and encapsulating it was, it definitely painted her as a victim trapped in this conservatorship for the past 12 years. Maybe Britney isn't ready to appear in court? Maybe she's fighting slowly, in her own way, and enjoying her life right now, like her son and boyfriend have said. 

I'm honestly so tired of every assuming everyone around her is full of ****. If those closest to her are confirming she's working to get this resolved in her own way, and will speak her mind when she's ready, that's enough for me. I'm so, so tired of the internet dragging her around for clickbait. 

All along, she's asked for something so simple... "Don't view me as a victim"... "respect my privacy". 

I see your point and I agree that nobody knows exactly what is going on. Now, having said that, you say that this situation is totally free of any kind of abuse? You really think that she is under a conservatorship she opposes to, according to legal documents (not hearsay) and everything is transparent? That a person who, for 12 years, hasn't had more than the rights of a child, but the workload and stress of a fully grown up adult is able to freely post on social media and risk an entire business model from which a good amount of people are living of and profiting from with nobody filtering it? Mmmmh. 

Let me further that, I assume that an alcoholic who had a DUI in 2009 (already in charge of his beloved darling daughter) and can't  be close to his grandsons because he has a restraining order, is a respectable human being that would allow his beloved daughter have freedom of expression? And I am not even touching upon the possibilities of frauds, money laundering blah blah blah because well, we are not sure yet, but the rest is solidly proven. So, you say that probably, most likely, this man and Lou, who has been many times accused of fraud and some other pretty nasty things, are honest people who wouldn't try whatever they can to hold on to their cash cow? Why wouldn't they gaslight people if, it seems according to evidence, that it is how they normally operate? 

I know that, mostly, you are saying we must be humble and not assume we know everything. With that, I agree. But there are certain little things that are too, too transparent and not questioning them is a dangerous line one should sometimes risk to cross. Whitenessing abuse, up close or far is weird and off putting and it's a weird criss-cross between "we don't know for sure" and "something is off". An unavoidable  confusion that anyone seeing an abusive dynamic can feel. This though, doesn't make the questioning less valid and even necessary. 

But yes, there is a need for balance and equanimity. For instance, I don't dare to talk too much about her relationship with Sam, because, what the heck do I know? How could I know the nature of the bond they have, even if it had been a contract at the beginning? I know nothing and all I can say or most of it, is pure assumption. But this whole social media thing is a tad bit blatant. 

Just to finish this epistle to the cosmos, what kind of documentary did you watch? I only heard people constantly praising her talent, her creativity, her work ethic, endurance and how in charge she used to be of her creative process. You know who were painted under a horrible light? Her daddy, paparazzi, the media, the creepy reporters. Was she painted as a victim of different things? At times, but which 16 year old girl being asked about her breasts in national TV would be considered otherwise? I must have been high on some shift and saw a completely different documentary then if I saw a highly empathic doc (unlike 90% of the coverage this woman has received, not just during the conservatorship, but throughout her whole life) and you just saw people saying she was a "powerless victim". I saw a favorable narrative, one in which she was painted as a capable woman whose abusive handlers drowned her and her voice, in exchange of allowing her to be a mom, while exploiting the woman before the world's eyes. What part of this has not happened? 

Now, look what these stupid messages do (her Instagram) . They alienate and confuse. They divide the fan base and even outsiders. Of course they anger some fans who say "c'mon, it was the best light you have been painted under in years, it gives context with those crazy videos you post, what is going on?" and maybe, just maybe, it is not her. Divide, confuse and conquer. 

If I were team con, I would say "one win for us, you guys. One win for us." 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
16 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Watching her so-called BF Sam tell her what to say on video has left a bad taste in my mouth... Until the conservatorship gun is lifted from her head, I won’t believe a word coming out of anyone’s mouth. No one should believe an emotional and financial hostage. Britney is legally incapable of speaking for herself. This isn’t conspiracy this is the damn law. So, how can we be asked to believe a totally different narrative about total freedom? What kind of crack is Team con smoking and just how stupid do they think people are?

Not to mention these... 

We later found out she was already in the facility at this point, we just didn't know at this point yet

Praising her for "checking herself" into the facility but then Britney allegedly told the judge her dad sent her against her will 

8 hours ago, Email My D said:

I don't think so. I really wouldn't say or do anything that's going to piss the people who control when I can s#it or how much money I'm allowed to have. Even if she said something it will probably take years before she's out of this, even that's not gaurenteed. 

She can petition for the conservatorship to end on her own terms, but she never did and as it seems never will...

As far as I understand she could try to break free, but doesn't want to.

It's quite surreal how she stood on so many stages had a mic in her hand and would not say anything if she weren't okay with the con. It would make waves and every step of her handlers would be under the watch of thousands of news outlets and millions of people.

If she told I have no access to my boys, I'm being denied my civil rights, I'm locked up and medicated against my free will. It would lead to an outroar and investigation, no matter what team con could do to her, her family or assets it would happen under the watch of the whole world. You can't tell me team con would be smart enough to make it look like an accident.

I do not get, what she could have done or what her condition could be that she is okay with all of this. It kind of feels like self hate for something she did in her darkest hours and can't forgive herself, therefore tortures herself by staying in the con.

But more interesting is that she is one of the persons that would have the power to tell her story to the world and end this or make it go away faster unlike the elderly people in the movie, but she doesn't.

At this point fans are not going to believe any caption and will even question whether she is being forced to say things on video, whether on Instagram or a sit down with the Big O that y’all are dreaming of.

People saying the doc didn’t nothing but show her in a positive light. Yes, but doesn’t mean it was accurate. Nobody but her knows her truth.

I’m happy to see she seems content when we get the odd candid glimpse of her, like when she was playing tennis with Sam the other day, or when she was out with the Easter bunny and Jayden.

• Like 1

Bro. This Is just.... god I'm just... 

So Damn confused. I'm legit confused and like I said before , Britney will hit 90 and still be under this Conservatorship. 

There goes the whole movement. Just with a stupid stupid tweet by that ***** Cassie. I mean who will take the movement seriously now? Even if Britney comes out and "does" an interview . They're powerful enough to keep this running for 14 years and powerful enough to discredit the support with a small tweet , that means they're powerful enough to shut her the hell up and tell her to "say otherwise". Just sad tbh. 

5 hours ago, dr35 said:

for everyone arguing in defense of the documentary... saying Britney clearly didn't write this, I don't think you all could be more wrong. I  think this is definitely one of those times where she could be expressing how she feels. She said herself in 2008 that she was sick of being viewed as a 'Victim', and longed to just be seen for the strength she had (and still has) to overcome it. 

This new documentary was made without her consent or blessing, and despite how solid and encapsulating it was, it definitely painted her as a victim trapped in this conservatorship for the past 12 years. Maybe Britney isn't ready to appear in court? Maybe she's fighting slowly, in her own way, and enjoying her life right now, like her son and boyfriend have said. 

I'm honestly so tired of every assuming everyone around her is full of ****. If those closest to her are confirming she's working to get this resolved in her own way, and will speak her mind when she's ready, that's enough for me. I'm so, so tired of the internet dragging her around for clickbait. 

All along, she's asked for something so simple... "Don't view me as a victim"... "respect my privacy". 

Sure Lou:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1

I’m already seeing smug anti free Britney ****s posting this (deleted them immediately)

:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

FB shot themselves in the foot with their coverage of her insta as it made it seem like she’s in control by using it to send messages and hints. Really wish they would of shed light on Cassie and Lou. Here’s hoping the Netflix/BBC will deliver (if that even goes ahead) 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Sea flower said:

I want to hear it directly from her own mouth! This is the same situation when she wrote she was cancelling Domination because she had to take care of her father....but in reality she was in a facility and this was later proven...the lies!!!!

Lying Kandi Burruss GIF

Not even just that. When she was in the actual facility and they had her record the incredibly vague all is well video and the caption about Sam Lutfi was a whole other world

• Like 2