Brian Friedman shares full video of Britney rehearsing "Toxic" choreo from day one of rehearsals

On 3/30/2021 at 7:22 PM, toxiccriminal said:

I like how she starts off so shy (and it shows in how she's dancing...not really going full out and stuff). Then, around the end of the first chorus, her face changes and the shyness wears off, and then she's slaying like she always does :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Exactly. This is one reason why I love Britney. And I would always mention this to my friends, she is so humble, real and authentic. Through all that sassy and s-e-xiness, is this  sweet little girl. Thats what made her so relatable. This is a quality rarely found in artists. You know what moment sticks with me? Her MTV performance Satisfaction and Oops, at the end, she just stands up, smiles with such shyness and just curtsies. Beautiful. 

• Love 1

We can clearly see that Britney's breaking point came after this era. Something broke down. Something happened that no one knows about. That changed her mentally. There is no connection between this Britney and the Britney there on after. It's like it is not the same person. Something happened, and only they know.

• Like 2