New court docs break down how many millions of dollars Britney Spears is paying the conservatorship

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No wonder they are delaying this to infinity. No wonder Sams dusty senile *** is doing bare minimum. They are making fortune  

900K to Vivian Thoreens firm as she is “protecting the conservatorship” in the media 😡😡😡😡. This makes my blood boil. If her father loved her he would let her go. 

who knew you could make so much money off saying daddy on tv 💀 ugh. this is so much money. multiply this by 13 years. and let's assume the whole thing is gonna last at least two more years... so

Posted Images

I’ve been liking every single comment, this is fu..... sick. No wonder a termination has not been filled. Sam fu..... Ingram will never do it, he’s making a fortune, others are making even more, they will not let her go. If her father were to be removed, she will still be in a conservatorship, she will still be paying millions every year to these evil money hungry ***.... The media’s focus on her fathers role instead of the entire c-ship just confirms what they are trying to do here. Once her father is gone, they will, continue this with no end in sight. Sam Ingram will not fill the petition to end it for her, no way in hell will he do that, not with the amount he’s making and the amount everyone else is making. This entire situation is beyond disgusting and this being so public, nobody that can is doing anything to stop it. We need to be louder, this has to end. She needs her life back for god sake enough is enough. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, M M said:

I’ve been liking every single comment, this is fu..... sick. No wonder a termination has not been filled. Sam fu..... Ingram will never do it, he’s making a fortune, others are making even more, they will not let her go. If her father were to be removed, she will still be in a conservatorship, she will still be paying millions every year to these evil money hungry ***.... The media’s focus on her fathers role instead of the entire c-ship just confirms what they are trying to do here. Once her father is gone, they will, continue this with no end in sight. Sam Ingram will not fill the petition to end it for her, no way in hell will he do that, not with the amount he’s making and the amount everyone else is making. This entire situation is beyond disgusting and this being so public, nobody that can is doing anything to stop it. We need to be louder, this has to end. She needs her life back for god sake enough is enough. 

Meanwhile Lawyers for Lynne & Income say stupid things like these 

• Like 5

Revolting. And yet some think she may have some freedom with posting things. Haha. We really underestimate the amount of shait some people are willing to do for a fifth of this money. Imagine what would nasty people do  for this much. 

• Like 3

Yeah, this isn't surprising at all.

This was always going to be a costly battle, and I can see this continuing for at least the duration of this year before any kind of settlement is reached.

There's too many eyes on this now though, so their days are numbered

Super Bowl Ad GIF by Rocket Mortgage

• Like 1

She should have stopped working in 2009. No money = no point in continuing this mess. 

No wonder this keeps dragging on and on. EVERYONE is getting rich off of it! None of these people have Britney's best interest at heart - they all just want to make money off of her. She's literally PAYING for a woman to defend the very conservatorship that she wants to get out of! At this rate, she's going to be in her 90's and still fighting this in court, and the ghost of Jamie is going to be floating around making sure every court hearing is delayed. 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Meanwhile Lawyers for Lynne & Income say stupid things like these 

I'm not sure if their 250 dollar figure was accurate, but the way they say $250 an hour like it's nothing. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

My dad works in the medical industry and even he doesn't make that much, lol. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm not sure if their 250 dollar figure was accurate, but the way they say $250 an hour like it's nothing. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

My dad works in the medical industry and even he doesn't make that much, lol. 

They act as if Income is the best lawyer in the country or smt and could get more high profiles conservatees than Britney. The delusion is ******* real. I know he gets 10k a week from Britney for doing nothing and keep delaying **** forever, so idk what these clowns wanted with that tweet implying as if 250/hour is nothing for Kingham that can get to 600 and is only staying with Britney bc he's such a saint and wants to help her :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 1