New court docs break down how many millions of dollars Britney Spears is paying the conservatorship

This is just sad. No ending in sight. “She” just criticized the documentary too, so others will now hesitate to show support again. This is so frustrating. Sam Ingham is the worst. We need to find a way to roast him. It’s no wonder the media finally started to pay attention to free Britney - they only did it to make Jamie the scapegoat. Everyone else keeps collecting paychecks. 

• Like 3

The corruption here is intolerable. If I was in a legal battle against my Dad who was legally in charge of me as an adult, and I was required to fund his arguments against me to keep me under his control, then I would be profoundly unwell; anyone would. This woman has been deprived of her liberty (despite clearly demonstrating capacity) and is being charged millions of dollars per year for merely existing, it’s beyond criminal. How has the legal system allowed this to happen? In fact I am so frustrated for Britney that I need to channel my frustration into a rant.

Did Jamie not go on the record and object to Sam hiring additional counsel (which was in keeping with Britney’s wishes) due to additional financial costs that would be incurred by Britney? Yet it is okay for him, a person who is in control of another person’s money, to spend that person’s money in fighting against their wishes? What a bogus argument anyway, the additional counsel Britney sought to hire is charging roughly a third of what the additional counsel that Jamie sought to hire is charging. Jamie is obviously happy to pay huge sums of money to those who help him keep Britney under her current restraints, and protests from her be damned she has no civil rights.

I do believe that Jamie is doing what he thinks is in Britney’s best interest in regards to the conservatorship. Watching Britney go through her difficulties must have been excruciating for any parent, and for someone to step in and help her was the right thing to do I’m sure. However, after witnessing what he did it could be argued that he has suffered psychological trauma himself, and in his mind he couldn’t possibly relinquish control because the danger is it could happen again. Unfortunately what Jamie thinks is best is a subjective opinion from a flawed human being. Jamie’s version of helping Britney is clearly causing her more harm than good.

The issue here is the Californian legal system allowing a father to act is such a manner in being able to seize, and retain, control over his adult daughter in the way that he has. Why was a conservatorship utilised before any lesser measures? Why was Britney denied the right to have counsel of her choosing? Why has it gone on this long? Why have steps have been taken to promote and encourage Britney’s independence? What are the long-term psychological effects of depriving someone of their liberty in their twenties? What is the long term plan? Who is to succeed Jamie when the time comes? Andrew Wallet submitted to the court that there was continued improvement to Britney’s wellbeing, and how the conservatorship should be viewed as a “business hybrid model”. The is not the purpose of a conservatorship, and openly acknowledging improvements in regards to Britney’s wellbeing but not taking steps to review her deprivation of liberty is a huge red flag. Does anybody making money of Britney want her to be free? Ethically are their motivations corrupt?

How can a legal system allow a person to cause another person, what I am sure would constitute, intense emotional distress? In particular a person who, in the eyes of the law, is so fragile that they are within the confines of a conservatorship.

Jamie is entirely unfit for the role of which he occupies. He has a well documented history of abusive behaviour, alcoholism and no relevant credentials to warrant the management of one of the world’s biggest talents. Britney’s boyfriend has spoken out against him, as has one of Britney’s sons. Jamie even has a restraining order against him preventing him from seeing Britney’s children due to a physical altercation that he had with one of them. The person who paid the price here was Britney who had her visitation rights reduced around this time. How did he retain any sort of control over Britney following this? Doesn’t make any sense does it.

Of further concern is the family dynamic itself. Jamie (allegedly) referred to Britney as “a race horse that needs to be controlled as such”, and in a recent interview Brian stated that “the women in his family are very wilful” as though it were an issue, which was picked up on by the interviewer. It could be argued that this family has deeply embedded misogynistic views which would be deeply problematic it itself, let alone giving a man in that family the legal control over his adult daughter’s financial and personal decisions.

There is also perhaps a sense of purpose that Jamie is deriving from his role. What would his life look like if he was not in control of his daughter’s life? It is not for Britney to pay the price for his failure to be successful.

Of course Britney will be making money under this arrangement, but that is by no means justification for keeping it in place. It could be posed that Britney would have been more successful without Jamie’s involvement, or it could be that she would have been less successful, but the key point is it’s all hypothetical. Britney is not being given a chance to demonstrate her ability, nor is she being encouraged or supported to do so.

The legal system is grossly flawed and has absolutely failed Britney, it has not protected her in the way that it should have. It could be argued that the conservatorship has caused more harm than good, to have been treated like a child and be deprived of your liberty for so long is bound to have a profound psychological impact; then factor in the patriarchal figure in Britney’s life being given the legal right to exercise such extreme levels of control over her life. Truly deplorable. People need to be held accountable, and laws need to change to stop this from happening again.

Free Britney.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

This is just sad. No ending in sight. “She” just criticized the documentary too, so others will now hesitate to show support again. This is so frustrating. Sam Ingham is the worst. We need to find a way to roast him. It’s no wonder the media finally started to pay attention to free Britney - they only did it to make Jamie the scapegoat. Everyone else keeps collecting paychecks. 

I’m frustrated. I’m frustrated for Britney. I’m frustrated that the people trying to help her get patronized, disbarred, delegitimized. I’m angry that in the year 2021 we supposedly live in a free country but yet she doesn’t have civil rights like any other adult. 

We can’t stop fighting. 

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Well damn...

Anyone in need of a conservator? I am willing to quit my job and start living like a leech of someone's hard earned money!

Google some a-list actors or singers, that's how Lou Lou made it, allegedly. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

You need some more criminal-spirit. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

exactly what the lawyers said when they saw the opportunity to work in the business of their lives

Fotolia_8215107_XS.jpg

I don’t want to hear how much her dad ‘loves her’ after this.  My dad would never take a dime of my money. Facts. If I was sick, he would take care of me for free. He has way more pride and knows a real dad takes care of their children, not the other way around. Since Britney is supposedly a cripple, Jamie is essentially robbing Britney by hiring all these lawyers to steal via ‘services.’  No wonder all his businesses tanked.  He’s an idiot and waster of money.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Forever222 said:

18k per month. Jodi is coming for his “job” by the 27th. What a loser. 

Not to mention threatening his "little sick girl" to take her kids away. I mean, what does this can do to anyone mentally? Imagine having no rights and being treated like this by the person in charge of ur all damn life? Calling u a ******* racehorse and complaining bc u made him lose 1m for refusing to show at that ****ty pop up u didn't agree with. Just some months ago he was already talking about her resuming her career. This is how much he cares about her well being and respects her wishes, and how she's only seen as a responsible adult to work and make him more money to spend and control so he can demand a raise, pay Vivian almost 1m and send Lou 500k for not doing anything while Britney refuses to work. At this point I wonder what else Jamie needs to do to be stopped bc he's pretty much untouchable to anyone. It makes u wonder so many things about how much power he really has. 

I really think the day Jamie dies no one will come to his funeral. Everyone will just sigh in relief that he can no longer do any harm.

If they keep bleeding her out like this and she continues to refuse to work, will they eventually have to sell her home?? Put her in a tiny condo so they can use her last money to pay this team of lawyers from hell. My blood is absolutely boiling with anger. 

2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I’m frustrated. I’m frustrated for Britney. I’m frustrated that the people trying to help her get patronized, disbarred, delegitimized. I’m angry that in the year 2021 we supposedly live in a free country but yet she doesn’t have civil rights like any other adult. 

We can’t stop fighting. 

This. I can’t tell you how disgusting this whole situation is. Makes me question humanity... How people can legally rob a supposedly severely disabled woman blind in the light of day and nobody does anything ... I just can’t.  If that was my father, I wouldn’t want to live knowing I had no real family.

• Love 2