New court docs break down how many millions of dollars Britney Spears is paying the conservatorship

Well if this people ask for fees, where are the Jordan Miller fee's? or better where are my fee's i been fan since 2000, i mean 21 years where are my fee's ????

this is pathetic, this ir pure corruption

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No wonder they are delaying this to infinity. No wonder Sams dusty senile *** is doing bare minimum. They are making fortune  

900K to Vivian Thoreens firm as she is “protecting the conservatorship” in the media 😡😡😡😡. This makes my blood boil. If her father loved her he would let her go. 

who knew you could make so much money off saying daddy on tv 💀 ugh. this is so much money. multiply this by 13 years. and let's assume the whole thing is gonna last at least two more years... so

Posted Images

Omg what the actual if you seek!!!! 

So the insta post is a huge distraction to fill the media so this is not the buzz story of the week. Guys do whatever you can to ignore that post on insta and share the **** out of these docs. 

I'm disgusted at how they are abusing her money. It's sick.

• Like 5

By the time this is all over Britney is going to be broke just like Judy Garland with zero remorse from every single human who worked her like a horse and then tossed her aside when they couldn’t make anything more. All while we watch and cannot stop it. 
sam is a pig and I don’t care how many people think he’s trying to help her. I bet you he got into with Jamie and as revenge went against him, then they made up and now he’s back to his same old ****. I’m so mad and feel so bad for Brit.

Hungry leeches. They should be ashamed of taking advantage of a person they were hired to protect. This is disgusting esp her father trying to make money of his daughter. U r a grown fg man- get a job. I have no words

• Like 5